Where am I going to hit next???

As you saw lately I spend times helping or trying to help some players from abroad ...nailing on my way
1- A jackpot in the:p: Croatian draw...:clown:
2- A 5 numbers hits in the Québec/49:clown:
3- A 4 numbers hit (from only 8 in the National U.K. draw):clown:
4- A 4 numbers hit (from 12 in the Texas draw):clown:
5- A 2 numbers open pair hit in the BC/49:clown:
6- A triple repeater in BC/49 (16 came 3 consecutives draws as the bonus):clown:
7- A 2 numbers hit open pair in the Portugal lottery:clown:
The side effect is that I have a feeling that I have neglected you all for the Canadian 6/49 lottery...This is about to change accept my deepest apology for this....
Sincerely Dennis Bassboss
:king:

thornc

Like I said in some other thread... you're a true lotto Globetrotter!

Too bad you only hit 2 for PT!!

I'm about to post my predictions for the this weekend draws in the International, take a look if you want!

thornc said:
Like I said in some other thread... you're a true lotto Globetrotter!

Too bad you only hit 2 for PT!!

I'm about to post my predictions for the this weekend draws in the International, take a look if you want!
And too bad I hit for a jackpot in the Croatian draw....My deep apology to that too!! :p: :king:

garfield

yeah...that Croatian Jackpot.....

....man...if only I had played dancing set that sunday.....:bawl:

....btw thanks man....for helping us.....international players....:agree:

....I think your dancing set will hit something big in Canadian 649....:agree:

ok....next 5 draws nothing (nothing big...maybe 3)....and next 4 draws after that.....maybe.....next 4 draws after that.....hmmm....something BIG :dizzy: ....

but that is not sure thing.....you know that....I have done some of analysis.....we will see....and if I'm right.....you will win something big after next 9 drawings....but not before.....:agree:

....this is not guarantee....you do with you money what you want.....but don't say I did not warn you.....:p:

enjoy it man.....:cool:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
As you saw lately I spend times helping or trying to help some players from abroad ...nailing on my way
1- A jackpot in the:p: Croatian draw...
2- A 5 numbers hits in the Québec/49
3- A 4 numbers hit (from only 8 in the National U.K. draw)
4- A 4 numbers hit (from 12 in the Texas draw)
5- A 2 numbers open pair hit in the BC/49:clown:
6- A triple repeater in BC/49 (16 came 3 consecutives draws as the bonus):clown:
7- A 2 numbers hit open pair in the Portugal lottery:clown:
The side effect is that I have a feeling that I have neglected you all for the Canadian 6/49 lottery...This is about to change accept my deepest apology for this....
Sincerely Dennis Bassboss
:king:
WOW!! :eek: :eek:
You're the funniest on this site buddy. It's going to be hard to be humble :lol: :clown:
I had to take some of your :clown: away so I could post

retxx

dennis

wanted you to stretch across the land to try the megamillions which is at $105,000,000 tonight.

Re: dennis

retxx said:
wanted you to stretch across the land to try the megamillions which is at $105,000,000 tonight.
Is-it too late? Tonite or tomorrow? Just tell me what state or draw it is? And I'll check on it !!! :confused:

Maggie

Ignore this, just wanted to see what the PHP was.

PHP:
ignore this

Can someone tell me what the PHP stands for? Thanx :)

Code:
just seeing what this does.

Brad

That's the sound a cat makes when it expels a fur ball ...

Hypertext Preprocessor ? ... don't ask me how it works :dunce:

Last edited:

Maggie

Oooohhhh, so it's just another way to spell relief...:D

Thanks Brad, I figured you would know that one. ;)
Ok, I won't ask you to explain it. :)

Brad

PHP ............................................. PING !!! ( a spittoon Hit ?) :D :clown:

Maggie, click this

Last edited:

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
The question remains....Where am I going to hit next???

Dennis, if your dancing set trends up and down on wins, it may hit in TX cuz since the 4/6 win on 1-11, the best your set has done is 2/6 last night. Mainly it's been 0/6 in the last 7 games. So, it may be very due? Does it trend that way, cuz if yes, then I might play it. Do you have a wheel you prefer for this set?

Rebeckah said:
Dennis, if your dancing set trends up and down on wins, it may hit in TX cuz since the 4/6 win on 1-11, the best your set has done is 2/6 last night. Mainly it's been 0/6 in the last 7 games. So, it may be very due? Does it trend that way, cuz if yes, then I might play it. Do you have a wheel you prefer for this set?
Some numbers from the set might come but don't expect a 4 hitter ....Use it as a good filter for now...
I always play that set in a 4/4 wheel ...but to reduce the cost you can play a 3/3 or a 4/6 from 12 in only 6 lines...Budget is the name of the game...
:agree:

Sidebar