hi there
i spent hours online
looking for wheels
i finally found one
that wheels up to 32 numbers
any gaurantee you want
pick 2 and up
easy to download
and you can check your wheel for hits too.
you can print the wheels out also
it can be found at this sitehttp://ininuga.mybravenet.com/index.htm
downloads in seconds
i use it every day
housten
:D
I forgot I had this software :eek:

I ran the wheel I originally wanted 12-6-6-7 for $173 :sick:

NmbrsDude

Beaker,

I use Lotto Genius and I've found you can fine tune it in many ways to provide almost exactly the amount of combinations you're looking to play. I'm sure you could generate a 12 number 5/6 wheel with a few more combos based on some extra rules you can build into the wheel. Give it a try...
Let me know if you want more tips on how to get it to do what you want. The only catch is that it costs $10Cdn/yr to subscribe but it's helped me enormously so I feel it's worth the money. Let me know how you make out either way.

ND
:cool:

Beaker

NmbrsDude said:
Beaker,

I use Lotto Genius and I've found you can fine tune it in many ways to provide almost exactly the amount of combinations you're looking to play. I'm sure you could generate a 12 number 5/6 wheel with a few more combos based on some extra rules you can build into the wheel. Give it a try...
Let me know if you want more tips on how to get it to do what you want. The only catch is that it costs $10Cdn/yr to subscribe but it's helped me enormously so I feel it's worth the money. Let me know how you make out either way.

ND
Thanks NmbrsDude :agree2: I looked at that software awhile back and subscribed for the trial. I liked what I saw. :agree:
You are right about the catch - while $10 is not that much, I'd rather give the guy $30 for software with unlimited updates. :lol:
The only thing I subscribe to is virus updates. Lotto wheeling software, I dunno :dang:

Thanks for the offer - if there is something really tricky I need, I'll know who to ask ;)

NmbrsDude

Beaker,

I'm not sure what you mean by unlimited updates. There is a downloadable version of the software but I didn't go that route. When you pay the annual $10 fee, you get full unlimited access to the online version which runs right in your browser. No resident software on your drive at all but a powerful tool nonetheless.
Hope that helps...

ND

Sidebar