Wheels

peter

Member
Nick, I'm looking for both a 26 number wheel, and a 23 number wheel, with a relative descent guareentee, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.... Thank you... Peter
 

Beaker

Member
peter said:
Nick, I'm looking for both a 26 number wheel, and a 23 number wheel, with a relative descent guareentee, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.... Thank you... Peter
Peter, if you want that 26 5/6 100% I can send it too you

4897 lines :eek:
 

gsobier

Member
Re: Re: Wheels

Beaker:

Is that whopper a FULL or Partial Wheel?:notme: There are things which can be done to chop that down:agree:. Chop real carefully.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Peter, if you want that 26 5/6 100% I can send it too you

4897 lines :eek:
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Re: Re: Wheels

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Is that whopper a FULL or Partial Wheel?:notme: There are things which can be done to chop that down:agree:. Chop real carefully.

Regards,
George:)
unoptimized covermaster run for 26,6,5,6 100%. Unfortunately, I can't get the optimized run to work for this many picks - craps out:flush:

I see Nick has done this in 3880 along with a selection of 26 number wheels :agree:
 
peter said:
Nick, I'm looking for both a 26 number wheel, and a 23 number wheel, with a relative descent guareentee, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.... Thank you... Peter
It is the quantity of Lines that matters.
Indicate what you can play and I'll produce
the proper wheels for you.
 

gsobier

Member
Re: Re: Wheels

Peter:

Looks like you might be in business:agree:... ...Nick to the rescue!:clap:.

Regards,
George:)
Nick Koutras said:
It is the quantity of Lines that matters.
Indicate what you can play and I'll produce
the proper wheels for you.
 
Top