Wheeling software

shirazbai

Hello, haven't been here in a while.

Does anyone know of any basic wheeling software? Basically what I am looking for is the equivalent to just the wheeling portion of LottoPro. Something where one can program their own wheels for a pick-6 lottery. So, say I want a 16 number wheel that gives 12 combinations, I just program the 12 combinations and the software then allows me to just fill in the 16 number fields and produces the 12 6-number combinations. Makes life much easier.

I might not have explained myself too clearly. Let me know if that is the case, please. Thanks in advance for whatever follows. :)

P.S. Without prejudice... I know that the resident software companies will probably try to offer their software, claiming that wheeling is part of their package. I'll make this very clear right off the bat - all I want is a wheeler, nothing else. Thanks again ;)

shirazbai

Oh well, I guess off to the spreadsheet it is then. Thought I'd be lazy, but see that I'll have some splainin' to do to my excel. Take care and good luck. :)

tomtom

Can't get why only wheeling , since program's price might be about the same with some more features included, but that's up to you.. However, I trhink LDIR program has a separated wheeling program, which may be even free. Also I remember seeing a Power wheeler or such program while browsing Download.com , which was something like shareware or a trial version..

tomtom

tomtom said:
Can't get why only wheeling , since program's price might be about the same with some more features included, but that's up to you.. However, I trhink LDIR program has a separated wheeling program, which may be even free. Also I remember seeing a Power wheeler or such program while browsing Download.com , which was something like shareware or a trial version..

Yeah, just checked ,so the link for the LDIR wheeling program is here and for the other one is here.

shirazbai

BushHappy, thanks for the reply. Neither Covermaster nor Lottodesigner fit the bill.

Tomtom, PowerLottoWheeler is kind of what I'm looking for, but with the option to be able to program in your own wheels. Why only wheeling, you ask? Because I am not interested in what numbers a program picks. I want to pic the numbers and want the program to simply make my wheeling job easier. Why the ability to program wheels? Because I want to use my own. Why not just use excel? Because I'm lazy and want the visual presentation of the gray software boxes with the "fill in the blank" little squares. What can I say, I'm an opinionated, lazy, visual kinda player. :)

Thanks for the replies, BH and TT. Much appreciated. :agree2:

Brad

Hey Shirazbai,

have you tried LSystem-2004? I downloaded v 1.27 a while ago, now I see 1.28 is available, although I have not used it yet ... it's free ... and I expect a full report after you had a go with it :D

Go HERE

Cheers

Brad

Karnac said:
Hey Brad, ....I really like the program , I just wish there was more of a descriptive Help file
What more do you want ... it's free!!? :D ... ;)

This is not a commercial program, just a guy's effort for his own use ... he's not a member here but if you have any specific questions I can try relay-type answers ...

He was going to upgrade it so it would generate all the combinations for any given lotto, but I haven't tried the newer version yet to see if that was implemented.

You must decide on and set your own filters.
Only the combinations that pass the filters will be shown.

Note on the overlap ...

Max. Overlap :
= 0 ; Each number will appear only once
= 1 ; Each number will only appear once with another number ==>so a pair appears only once
= 2 ; a combination of 3 numbers will only appear once
= 3 ; a combination of 4 numbers will only appear once
= 4 ; a combination of 5 numbers will only appear once
= 5 ; a combination of 6 numbers will only appear once
= 6 ; etc..

That's it that's all I ain't got no more :)

Karnac

I think it's a fine program, Brad.....I tried to get the developer to join in but he's shy or something.....He was lurking when I posted the previous message....He didn't bite.:lol:

Brad

Karnac said:
I think it's a fine program, Brad.....I tried to get the developer to join in but he's shy or something.....He was lurking when I posted the previous message....He didn't bite.:lol:
Well then, he's a member here too? I didn't know that ... has a diff handle?
Maybe he'll step up when someone has specific questions.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Karnac,

I missed that other thread, but it's good you linked them together now :agree2:

He used Stoopendaal at the other place, search with it came up blank here though ... will the real author please stand up! :dizzy:

Karnac

Re: Thanks Karnac,

Brad said:
I missed that other thread, but it's good you linked them together now :agree2:

He used Stoopendaal at the other place, search with it came up blank here though ... will the real author please stand up! :dizzy:

That's the name ....my mistake:blush:

tomtom

Brad said:
What more do you want ... it's free!!? :D ... ;)

This is not a commercial program, just a guy's effort for his own use ... he's not a member here but if you have any specific questions I can try relay-type answers ...

I think he is a member here, using the nick stoopendaal..

Florie

shirazbai said:
Hello, haven't been here in a while.

Does anyone know of any basic wheeling software? Basically what I am looking for is the equivalent to just the wheeling portion of LottoPro. Something where one can program their own wheels for a pick-6 lottery. So, say I want a 16 number wheel that gives 12 combinations, I just program the 12 combinations and the software then allows me to just fill in the 16 number fields and produces the 12 6-number combinations. Makes life much easier.

I might not have explained myself too clearly. Let me know if that is the case, please. Thanks in advance for whatever follows. :)

P.S. Without prejudice... I know that the resident software companies will probably try to offer their software, claiming that wheeling is part of their package. I'll make this very clear right off the bat - all I want is a wheeler, nothing else. Thanks again ;)

Lately I have been using this this program. It gives me lots of options which one to use depending on my budget OR the jackpot.

Ooops! Sticky fingers. http://www.psychicjackpot.com/wheels-traps.php

Hope you can find closest to your number of tickets picks.

Karnac

Re: Re: Wheeling software

Florie said:
Lately I have been using this this program. It gives me lots of options which one to use depending on my budget OR the jackpot.

Ooops! Sticky fingers. http://www.psychicjackpot.com/wheels-traps.php

Hope you can find closest to your number of tickets picks.

Thanks for the great link Florie, it is a subject I believe is a valuable tool and all lotto players should read the articles and papers found on the site....this would be of particular interest to Mirage........:agree:

hot4

Exploring such link, I found some wheels are bigger than the minimum CoverMaster can get.
Example: 8_6_4_4=9 is possible to get in 7 combinations.

Those having CM, ... ;)

Yay my first post!

I have written a small program that may help you with wheeling. You can get it from here:

<<< link deleted >>>

Its a free trial version - and yes it is an attempt to make a bit of money, but I am looking for feedback from anyone who uses it.

Vince

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidebar