wheel that guarantees two numbers in 6 numbers from 01 to 50

jack

wheel that guarantees two numbers in 6 numbers from 01 to 50
ex = 02 05 10 15 41 43 = 05 41 has to guarantee a double in six numbers from 01 to 50, please

jack

ok, frank, very good job, the goal is to get the first two numbers right corner (80/5) we have 80 numbers even for 5 numbers the objective of this wheel is to hit the first two numbers from 01 to 50, which within this space we have 95% of giving the pair that starts the draw, it could be a wheel 5, but let's go with 6 numbers to choose two out of 6, because if I hit the first two I'm in, filters for the wheel? let's think! thank you frank

Frank

Well 21 people have downloaded it in 4 days, I wonder what they are using it for, you don’t get much for match 2 on most lotteries.

jack

ok, thanks FRANK, for viewing the post, the wheel’s objective would be a way to filter the first two of the 80/5 or another lottery that has 60 to 80 numbers, I'm looking for ways to get the first two numbers right, I believe that those who downloaded will be doing this! looking for ways to get the first two numbers right

bloubul

Unfortunately I did not see this post till today as I'm no longer frequent this page as much. I have enough wheeling software from abbreviated wheels, full wheels and key number wheels up to 99 numbers, that will last me out.

time*treat

Could it be bots/spiders that just follow links and download whatever they find?
I've thought about working up an "extra step" way to test that.

Frank

Well that’s a possibility, but you’d expect the number of downloads to be dependent on age. However this one’s download count is much higher than the norm, for a 2 year old sheet. Some older spreadsheets dating from 2015 only have a handful of downloads, it seems that the more mainstream the topic the more downloads there are. Some of the oddball off the wall digit juggling stuff with Portuguese titles I did for Jack, just had a few downloads. Probably downloaded out of curiosity, then deleted once seen. At the opposite end of the spectrum I found another sheet called sums of balls macros and bell curves 6/60.xlms with 304 downloads but that has been there 7 years. I just hope they are being used, but that kind of feedback never happens.

Sidebar