Wheel a lotto input file

saliu

----------
<<< email addy deleted bt LT >>> (TFP) wrote in message news:<8c729a32.0305131309.google.com>:
“First let me explain the method of this madness. I play South Carolinas pick 5 of 36. I only have 42 draws to make any statistics. However, I have noticed that the SUMS 92 and 93 have never hit which make up 3.5% of the total possibilities. Therefore applying the central limit theorem concluded I don’t have any better ideas. Here comes the dilemma: I can easily form the complete wheel with all 13320 combs but to kill the redundancy would take forever. If I try to pick a few then optimize it creates the sums randomly. Is there any software that will create a wheel only in a given sum range? Do I have to do this manually?

Best Regards
Tony”
-----------

• My freeware SUMS.EXE generates all the combinations that sum-up to a particular total. It covers many lottery formats, from pick-3 to power ball. In your case, you first generated a file where all the combinations summed-up to 92. Then you created a second file where all the combinations summed-up to 93. Finally, you concatenated the two files into an input file. You want a program to take such an input file, and allow only the combinations that guarantee at least ‘2 of 5’, ‘3 of 5’, and ‘4 of 5’. That is, if the input file had the ‘5 of 5’ winner, then the ‘3 of 5’ set will guarantee at least one line with 3 winners; and so on.
Moreover, such a program should also take randomly a number of lines from the input file. You will see that, in a majority of cases, the randomized set will perform better than an equal wheeled set, as far as higher prizes are concerned.

I write such software, but it is not freeware. I offer way too much freeware already. There is the risk that I exceed the monthly bandwidth I pay for (20 gigs).
A custom program costs $100 apiece to license. You must agree to use such software personally only. You may not distribute the program or its output in any form whatsoever.
The program that responds to your need:
WheelIn5.exe
I only have a short time to fulfill requests.

Of course, you can always look for cheaper and better deals. You may want to consider the following men; they hold the right key in their hands:

Duncan “The Grateful Dead” Smith
Joe “TaxNut”, PhD
gARY “Mickey Mouse”
Gail Perkis

Perhaps one of Joe and Gail’s sons already wrote the software in the 1980’s or 90’s. Their software has all possible filters, bells, whistles, and wheels and it’s freeware! But only their parents know about it!

LOL :)

Ion Saliu

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew from the start that some cash$$$$$ would pop up at some point from these posts.....O:K now I think that everybody understand it.....
For all the people on this board nobody should ever pay for a wheel!!!Filtered or not!!!:no: Spend on the lotto numbers not on a device that will make one person winning the lottery without ever playing it!

saliu

Good point, ami!
Nobody should ever pay for wheels or wheeling.
It is a waste of time—it shouldn’t be a waste of money as well!

I won’t make WheelIn5 or WheelIn6.exe public. I hadn’t used them in three years or so. I won’t open them again any time soon!

Bonne chance!

Ion Saliu

saliu said:
Good point, ami!
Nobody should ever pay for wheels or wheeling.
It is a waste of time—it shouldn’t be a waste of money as well!

I won’t make WheelIn5 or WheelIn6.exe public. I hadn’t used them in three years or so. I won’t open them again any time soon!

Bonne chance!

Ion Saliu
Is this another of your generalisation theory... :lol:
It seems that not only you don't post numbers but when you post something else it is all wrong and you just can't get it right....read my post again you have a hard time understanding the basics of it...!!!

Sidebar