What's this White Stuff?! ...

Brad

Hooo .... flakes the size of looneys ... thick and clumpy ... falling straight down on an outstretched tongue ... knee-high blanket for a six yr old ... cursing the location of snow shovel and tires ... heart rate going up at the thought of removal ... warp speed to punch through the pile at the end of the driveway ... get that puckered-up feeling driving amongst all with summer treads ... dreaming of a Hummer ... time for Snow Bird migration? (need a decent win for that!) ...

Ohhh Canada ! :frosty: :D

Brad

Maybe ...

but most Canucks know what I'm talking about ... except possibly Vancouverites/Victorians who spend half their time in rain boots :lol:
... and don't remind us of summer on your bottom of the globe pls ;)

Irvin

I have to admit it has only ever snowed 2 or 3 times in the last 20 years where I live.

Once you win lotto you could put in a heated drive way.

Or get one of those monster trucks.

ONLY A FEW FLAKES HAVE SHOWN AROUND THE ROYAL CITY,HOWEVER MY BROTHER LIVES IN RED LAKE, AND HAS SEEN ABOUT 17" SO FAR...WITH A DAY TIME HIGH OF -10..:cold: :cold:

NO THANKS...:dang:

Sheba

We have not had our first snow fall yet. So here on the east coast of newfoundland we have none......:lol: and that is the way I like it.. Going to be around 2 today and sunny so it is still not to cold out...

Sheba__:dog:...

Sidebar