What to play on a first drawing (6/49)?

Hi,

Here in Pennsylvania, we are getting a brand new 6/49 game called "Match 6" at the end of this month. I don't plan on being a regular player of this because of the $2 ticket price and low jackpots ($500,000 compared to Powerball minimum of $10,000,000 for $1 ticket), but for fun, I plan on playing 9 tickets for the first drawing. I will use all 49 numbers...going for coverage.

Given that there is NO history and therefore nothing to study, does anyone have a suggestion as to how to arrange those numbers?

I am thinking of using an RNG set, but is there any type of "profile" that can be made up without history? any 6/49 "truisms" ?

Good Question

I wish I had a definitive answer.

You could generate some history with a RNG or you could
borrow some history from another game.

I recently looked at some NZ history for an AUS draw, and
found that the winning number set had been drawn in the
NZ game.

Let us know what you decide to do.

This might generate a discussion on the importance/lack of importance of game history, which I welcome.

Beaker

I am thinking of using an RNG set, but is there any type of "profile" that can be made up without history? any 6/49 "truisms"

All the same "truisms" apply - LD's, primes, decades, consecutives,root sums, odd/even, total sum.

Failing those - QPiks (RNG) :notme: or the dancing set :dance1: - a winner in all lottos :lol:

don't ask - search

Rebeckah

Having started fresh with 2 new pick-6 games, I can offer this advice:
Don't play the first game, but wait until about the 3rd game. The very first few games tend to have ALOT of repeaters, and decade reduction can be done very easily. Good luck. :wavey:

Sidebar