what happened here

haven't got it yet

Brad,

nope not yet. But I am busy nowadays doing some work and trying to learn LDIR 1st.
:agree:
It looks like LDIR can predict numbers for you. But I have to read more about that. I think the secret lies in the filtering option.
Cheers :wavey:

Question for Brad

How many combinations needed to guarantee 3/6 ? I think 17,000 since it takes 495 to secure 2/6.

I am working right now on Winhunter 0.213
:D

Brad

I think the record is 163 lines for wheeling 49 nrs, but that's a 3if6 wheel, no DNs.
A 49 nr wheel with 3 DNs is 15,180 lines ...your guess was very close...no guarantee for a three hit, match 1 DN...44x 3.

is there any help for 0.2.13

Hey Brad,

is there any help for the new version. I miss the one that already got deleted since the attack on this site :mad:
It was a help for 0.2.0 but it was related to this one.

Might try this 20 AW

Hey Brad,

I was thinking why not try AW 20 for 30 lines and my aim would be maching 4/20 or better. That way I would get money back or more.
Target would be more 3/6's or one 4/6.
And I think the various lotto progs that I have would do well cause they get 2/9 consistantly :agree:
Who knows. At least if I can get more than I invest then maybe I could lower the AW to let's say 16 with the same amount of money spent.
All in all it could be a way to eliminate the the 2/6 ghost.
I know very well that matching 3/20 will mean nothing :D
The same with group, maybe I should play $10.00 for AW 14 rather than MiniCombo 9 and a backup of Combo 7 :confused:
Too many decisions to go for.

:wavey:

AW 18 for $15.00 is better

Brad,

Did some testing and found out that even if you match 4/20 the return is most likely $10.00 so the best result is matching 5/20.
So I said nope go for 18 AW with the same amount of money spent. Turned out around 20.00 Dollars avg and better.
the whole thing is to get more than invested therefore giving us more chances to play let's say 14 AW with the same amount of money.
I just wanna stop this 2/6 madness.
Most likely will play this method at the end of August.
Cheers

Brad

Hey Combo,

where do you want me to start ? :D

1. v 0.2.13- Andrew's working on help, but there is good info in his new posts, some on BC49 setup too. Give a try, it's lot easier to install now.

2. That one goes back to playing-budget again

3. Good wheels will often give more than the min guarantee, It'd be nice to have a prog that could check the past performance, guess one could track a nr of wheels for a while then pick the best one.
Filtering a large wheel to an affordable size works for some players too.

Cheers :agree2:

Sidebar