Welcome Ion Saliu!!

Dennis Bassboss said:
A very big welcome to Ion Saliu...Hopefully he will bring us all to greener pastures!! :agree2:

WELCOME Ion Saliu

WITH ANY LUCK THE SNOW WILL MELT AND WE WILL ALL SEE GREENER PASTURES!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thornc

????

luckystrike:

How exactly do you mean by your post??

If your going to start treating Ion like some others do I think I have to reconsider my decision to start posting here!

I though that this was an open forum, where all of us with lotto ideas to share and discuss were welcome!

winhunter

meant nothing

I dont think lucky meant anything by what he said.

But you know, I have butted heads with Ion before. There are those of us who write software that dont exactly see eye to eye. But that is ok. I still value Ion's opinion just as much as I do everyone else's here.

In the end, I have not seen many software authors be able to make claims to winning jackpots. Gail Howard is the only one that I know of that her systems claim to have won jackpots, but her systems are different than what my software is all about. As a matter of fact, my software is nothing like Ion's programs either.

Ion deals more with statistical math and the Fundamental Formula of Gambling. Whereas I work with other methods, and combine and mingle the methods, in an attempt to find a way to eliminate as many numbers as possible.

Anyway, I hope to see Ion post about my software from time to time, but Im not going to hold my breath. ;) , LIke I said, we've butted heads before.

Andrew

Beaker

Just a joke

thornc said:
luckystrike:

If your going to start treating Ion like some others do I think I have to reconsider my decision to start posting here!

I though that this was an open forum, where all of us with lotto ideas to share and discuss were welcome!
thornc, form where I sit, luckystrike meant nothing :no: but a joke. If you read some of the other posts on this site you would "get it". To interpret or infer something other than a joke - NOT directed at anyone - would be wrong.

dwoods99

Re: ????

thornc said:
luckystrike:

Nothing wrong with LuckyStrikes' post from my viewpoint. You need to be a member here longer to see that his comments are not meant to offend.

Can't wait to play around with your program...and see where it's stand along/against the announcers theory..I'll only be able to make a judgement or an opinion after many,many draws...but the idea is interesting for sure... :agree2:

Re: ????

thornc said:
luckystrike:

Dennis Bassboss said:
My deepest apology....but he Ion like some others have much to learn from here too!!!Therefore...From now on I will copywright my posts!
©
:lol:

Last edited:

Sidebar