Weird Payouts !

LT

Administrator
Did anyone notice how unusual the prize splits were for the Wed. August 21/02 649 draw?

04, 07, 13, 25, 37, 45 B-33
resulted in a spilt win for all 6 numbers to 4 winners who only received $500,000.00 each.
The 5 plus bonus prize pot was split between 24 people each getting only $17,409.10 !

The other prize categories had unusually high numbers of winners as well.

In a case like this I would be the first to say the "birthday number" phenomenum but with these numbers that is not the case. This has me baffled as to why so many winners with that particular combo?

That draw was hardly worth winning :D

Yes ...and i saw it coming this explains my poor performance on that perticular draw.... :lol: If that had happenned on Andrew's birthday....can you imagine how many people would be downloading Winhunter???.....I guess this was one of these :clown: draws ...I won't ask but I'm wondering on the odds of something like that to happen again tonite...Did I say odds or probability.. :lol: Never mind!!!

It happened b4 Dennis

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes ...and i saw it coming this explains my poor performance on that perticular draw.... :lol: If that had happenned on Andrew's birthday....can you imagine how many people would be downloading Winhunter???.....I guess this was one of these :clown: draws ...I won't ask but I'm wondering on the odds of something like that to happen again tonite...Did I say odds or probability.. :lol: Never mind!!!

It did happen b4 Dennis. The payout for 5/6+ was 30,000.00 and I remember I was pissed off that day. But can't remember 6/6 how it was.

Sheba

My thoughts on why so many winners for that draw:
04, 07, 13, 25, 37, 45 B-33
They were Kinda Birthday Bets..
The 4-7-13-25 well they could be for the months and day the couple were born on and the 37 and 45 was there ages when they started to play those numbers.
So you could have had 1 person was born on April 25 or 13 and was 37 or 45 years old and the other one was born on July 13 or 25 and was 37 or 45...
I would have had 3 numbers if I had done it that way..

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Sidebar