Wanna see some photos of Daleks?

Brad

Posting in the web world has its advantage in that a person can remain anonymous if they so desire. However have you ever wondered what your net buddies really look like? Ever want a peek behind that Avatar or the handle of the person posting? Here's an opportunity to do just that, simply click here.

(Finally figured out where I heard your name bfr, no disrespect meant my friend ;) )

Last edited:

daleks

dear brad, c/o National Sleazo Photo Magazine

tsk, tsk, tsk......making fun of the old guy with the glasses......you are right, though, i did get the name from the dr.who series.....ford prefect was another one i liked.....and bblbrx......used daleks years ago on the ntn trivia game available in your local beverage lounge.......and maggie, i am not the one with the nude lady, although that was the first one i clicked on......and no, that is not the avatar i would choose....i'll think of one later........thanks, brad, i'm already getting used to having my photo plastered all over the internet.......maybe there'll be an offer from hollywood.....first we'd have to think of something rude to do.....hey, you could be my manager.....we'd have fame.....girls......other things like that...........ooohh .....i can see it's going to be a long winter......

:beer:

Last edited:

Brad

daleks

Location: REALLY WARM GULF ISLAND WITH IT'S OWN COLD BEER BREWERY, eh ....

... gee, have you got room for a boarder? ... better yet, how's about trading places, you can have my mountain views with 60' annual snowfall ? How close is the brewery? :love2: :liplick:

Brad said:
Posting in the web world has its advantage in that a person can remain anonymous if they so desire. However have you ever wondered what your net buddies really look like? Ever want a peek behind that Avatar or the handle of the person posting? Here's an opportunity to do just that, simply click here.

(Finally figured out where I heard your name bfr, no disrespect meant my friend ;) )

GOOD ONES BRAD... LOVE THE HUMOR..:lol: :lol: :lol:

daleks

daleks

YOU MUST BE A GOOD HEAD..AS I SEE YOU LIKE MEDIUM COLD BEER...

EXCELLENT... I MYSELF LIKE THEM ICY COLD :cold: :cold: BUT I ALSO LIKE THEM AT ROOM TEMPERTURE..OR A LITTLE WARMER...IT BRINGS OUT A UNIQUE TASTE..... MOST ENJOYABLE!! I ALSO LIKE YOUR TASTE IN YOUR POSTINGS...KEEP THEM COMING YOU HOSER
EHHHHHH!!!!!!

daleks

brad did a licky face, brad did a licky face............yeeccchhhh

nice graphics brad, and ur welcome any time....gotta remember there's no bc hydro hook-up here, so....batteries are not included......hee heee hhheeeee.........there is solar and stuff and the brewery is within about two hours walking distance, too long for a hose direct connect-up.........so anyone who wants to come here has to answer the most important question of his/her life........and that is......
...Question 1./......List the three things which are not allowed to be done/considered/thought of/anything near like that.........when you are out of beer and your best friend brings beer over.....or, you may answer the question looking at the premise from the other way around.....:beer: :eek3: :beer: yeah, luckystrike,.....too cold makes me sneeze......got a local neighbour.....?mmm......making nice wines, also, without the tannins and stuff........

Sidebar