Updated Macro to Produce Combinations Including One DN Number

PAB

Hi Everybody,

The Macro will Generate ALL Possible 5 Number Combinations Along with the Chosen DN ( Designated Number ) Number at the Beginning of EACH Combination.
You ONLY Need to Input Two Criteria :-
( 1 ) The ACTUAL Numbers to be Used ( Starting in the First Cell of the First Column and Continuing Down ).
( 2 ) The DN ( Designated Number ) Number to be Used.
You then Press the Calculate Combinations Button.
The Combinations will be Listed One Combination Per Cell in the Format DN-N1-N2-N3-N4-N5, with EACH Number being Separated by a Dash ( "-" ). The Combinations will Start in Cell A1 of the Sheet Named Combinations and Continue Down. When the Combinations Being Listed Reaches 65,500, the Macro will Automatically Shift 1 Column to the Right, and Continue Down from that Columns First Cell, and so on Until ALL Combinations have Been Listed.
You can Run the Macro Using ANY DN ( Designated Number ) Number & ACTUAL Numbers to be Used ( Upto and Including a MAXIMUM of 74 Total Numbers to be Drawn from, these Numbers can be ANY Numbers, i.e. 1, 15, 38, 45, 58, 70, 83, 99, 109 etc ) by Changing the Criteria in the Sheet Named Customized Generator.
PLEASE NOTE :- The DN ( Designated Number ) Number MUST be Different from ANY of your ACTUAL Numbers.

Here is the Direct Link :-
http://www.mytempdir.com/370818

You will Need to Enter the Password :-
CombinationsPlusDNPAB

I have Checked Out the Link and Password and Everything Seems to be OK.

Have Fun Everybody!.
All the Best.
PAB
:wavey:

bloubul

PAB said:
Hi Everybody,

The Macro will Generate ALL Possible 5 Number Combinations Along with the Chosen DN ( Designated Number ) Number at the Beginning of EACH Combination.
( 1 ) The ACTUAL Numbers to be Used ( Starting in the First Cell of the First Column and Continuing Down ).
The Combinations will be Listed One Combination Per Cell in the Format DN-N1-N2-N3-N4-N5, with EACH Number being Separated by a Dash ( "-" ). The Combinations will Start in Cell A1 of the Sheet Named Combinations and Continue Down. When the Combinations Being Listed Reaches 65,500, the Macro will Automatically Shift 1 Column to the Right, and Continue Down from that Columns First Cell, and so on Until ALL Combinations have Been Listed.
You can Run the Macro Using ANY DN ( Designated Number ) Number & ACTUAL Numbers to be Used ( Upto and Including a MAXIMUM of 74 Total Numbers to be Drawn from, these Numbers can be ANY Numbers, i.e. 1, 15, 38, 45, 58, 70, 83, 99, 109 etc ) by Changing the Criteria in the Sheet Named Customized Generator.
PLEASE NOTE :- The DN ( Designated Number ) Number MUST be Different from ANY of your ACTUAL Numbers.

CombinationsPlusDNPAB

Have Fun Everybody!.
All the Best.
PAB

As always need work, thanks

ChrisJ

PAB said:
Hi Everybody,

CombinationsPlusDNPAB

Have Fun Everybody!.
All the Best.
PAB

Sheets are protected with a password. Cannot use this spreadsheet at all.

Tried the password "CombinationsPlusDNPAB" but it is not right.

What to do, PAB?

bloubul

ChrisJ said:
Sheets are protected with a password. Cannot use this spreadsheet at all.

Tried the password "CombinationsPlusDNPAB" but it is not right.

What to do, PAB?

Got the same problem this side of the world.
Btw PAB, How far are you with the other sheet where we select the numbers we want to play.

BlouBul :cool:

PAB

Hi ChrisJ & BlouBul,

PAB said:
You then Press the Calculate Combinations Button..

CombinationsPlusDNPAB
I have Downloaded the File and it Works Perfectly!. This is the File where you Enter the ACTUAL Numbers that you want to Play.

All the Best.
PAB

PAB

Hi Everyone,

This Might Help.
Do the Following :-
( 1 ) Click Tools
( 2 ) Options
( 3 ) View Tab
( 4 ) Check the Box Row & Column Headers.

The ACTUAL Numbers that you want to Use Start in Cell "A1" and Continue Down to Cell "A74" if Needed.
The Designated Number that you want to Use is Entered in Cell "L3".

Hope this Helps.
All the Best.
PAB

ChrisJ

Pab

Download the copy several times and several times, it's the same result.

Worksheet is locked with a password. Here's the actual error...

"The cell or chart you're trying to change is protected and therefore read-only"

When I try to remove the protection (Tools ---> Protection---> Unprotect Sheet) , it prompts for a password.

The numbers you input on the first block is not on A1. It is on L2

The other box (L3) is okay and not protected.

PAB

Hi ChrisJ,

I have just Downloaded it Again and it Works Perfectly!.
The Actual Numbers you want to Use Start in Cell "A1" and Continue Down. The Designated Number is Entered in Cell "L3". Both these are in the Sheet Named "Customized Generator".

Hope this Helps.
All the Best.
PAB

ChrisJ

Hi PAB

There's two boxes in the "Customized Generator" where you are prompt to enter numeric values.

- Total Numbers To Be Drawn From > (L2)

- Designated Number > (L3)

The "Designated number box is okay however the first box (L2) where you are supposed to enter a number is locked.

I am confused by A1 numbers? What is in A1? As far as I can see, it is blank and black space. There's nothing on A1 or on any A's for that matter.

Please enlighten me.

PAB

Hi ChrisJ,

PAB said:

CombinationsPlusDNPAB
Are you Sure you are Using the File Above. It Sounds like you are Using the Old File.
This New File is where you Enter the Actual Numbers to Play.
The Old File is where you Enter the Total Numbers to Use.

All the Best.
PAB

Mytoys

Thanx Pab

Excellent piece of work.

Have you considered the following:
U have allowed the user to select x amount of number.

Create a wheel with 13 no's + DN.
Now take the wheel and choose 7 favourite no's + the DN.
Run a search for these no's with at least 3 of them combined.

Outcome? A reduced wheel with my favourites + combo's with the less favourites.

Even at a reduced level your chances of hitting a 4 is better and saves you quite a bit of $$$$.

ChrisJ

PAB said:
Hi ChrisJ,

Are you Sure you are Using the File Above. It Sounds like you are Using the Old File.
This New File is where you Enter the Actual Numbers to Play.
The Old File is where you Enter the Total Numbers to Use.

All the Best.
PAB

PAB

You are right. It does work. I was using the right upgraded program but I was thinking it works the same way the old one does. This new upgraded program is a wheeling program where the user provide the numbers. I already have a wheeling program that does than for any amount of pre-determine numbers. But it would be very useful for those who have none. Excellent job as always. !!!

Now on another note.......

Do you have a excel program that works with this parameter?

Choose one or two designated numbers and program will pick all variations of that numbers and filter with whichever sets of numbers based on past winning history and come out with a list of the best possible combination for that number

PAB

Hi Everyone,

I Hope the Excel Macro Program has been Useful to you.

Mytoys & ChrisJ,

I will Certainly Consider your Proposals.
Unfortunately, I have Limited Time Available to me at Present.

All the Best.
PAB

Mytoys

Hi PAB

No problem with me.

I am grateful for your sharing.

Have a luck lucky day with your games.

Oh, what Lotto games do you play?

PAB

Hi Mytoys,

I Live in the UK and Play the Twice Weekly ( Wednesday & Saturday ) 649 Lotto & Daily Play ( Excluding Sunday ) 727 Lotto.

Have a Great Weekend.
All the Best.
PAB

PAB

Hi Everyone,

Would Anyone be Interested in a Macro that will Produce 6 Number Combinations BUT Using TWO DN ( Designated Number ) Numbers.

All the Best.
PAB

Mytoys

PAB: ALL THE HELP IS APPRECIATED

HI PAB,

Yes, I'd love that 2 DN thing you are talking about.

Another request: Do you perhaps have a macro that can scan a range of 1-49 numbers and then tell which ones are out?

I am currently working on Winhunter and the task of sorting out this missing numbers had become a laborious task.

Thanx!

MT

PAB

Hi Everyone,

I have UpLoaded the File in a New Thread in Lotto Software Called Macro to Produce Combinations Including Two DN Numbers.

Have Fun Everybody!.
All the Best.
PAB

Sidebar