unwelcome

Tahnee

I seem to think that as a single female and a newcomer i am unwelcome to your forum.I may be paranoid but only certain names crop up regularly.Newcomers seem to be not wanted. I can list the regulars to about 4or 5 names. Please, if i am not wanted then i will no longer reply. Thank you.
Tahnee

why do u say that ?

Tahnee,

Hey why do you say that ? I already answered your question and it's not true that newbies are unwelcome.
we always provide the help needed :agree:

Tahnee

Thanks for your reply Combo , much appreciated from a new member. I still have reservations about other members. I'm new and will perhaps learn
Thanks again for all your help ....i appreciate it: kiss: Tahnee

Sheba

We were all NEW MEMBERS once.
Please stay and learn as you go. I just got the hang of using the colors on these post.
Any questions you have or ideas will and are very welcomed.

You just may have the answers that someone else is looking for..

So Please Stay and have some fun trying to WIN the lottery..

:agree:

mon

TAHNEE

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT BEING SINGLE HAS TO DO WITH ALL THIS :confused:
BUT JUST AS SHEBA STATED WE WERE ALL NEW MEMBERS AT ONE TIME AND NOT ALL OF US ARE PROS . WE HAVE THIS FORUM TO DISCUS DIFFERENT STATEGIES ON WHAT NUMBERS MAY COME UP IN THE NEXT DRAW. WE LEARN FROM EACH OTHER AND HOPEFULLY NEW PEOPLE WITH NEW IDEAS WILL BRING US THAT MUCH CLOSER TO WINNING..:)
KEEP POSTING AND SOON YOU WILL ALSO BE ONE OF THE 4 OR 5 REGULAR PEOPLE
:laugh:

I am relatively new as well.I am not single married 24 years. I aske questions.Wanted answers and I go them.I mostly just read.If I wanted a huge discussion.I know I would be included .I was a visitor for a long time before I beacame a member.For the reaason.I was nervous .Not sure what I would get into.
No one ever seems to busy to answer a question.
If u do not get an anwer maybe there is not one at all.
Or someone has not read it yet. Or someone is thinking.
:agree2:

Sidebar