UK Lotto

I do the UK and the irish lotto i live near the border . You would think i would be doing better with the irish6/42 but i dont???Having said that i did get 5 along long time ago.....

barge

Hi,
I'm a Scot living in England, so there's a Celtic connection somewhere! I play the UK49, but so far a few 3 hits is about all we have achieved. Apart from WH, I have been buried in Ion Saliu's site for a while, trying to remember some of my math, without much success but it keeps me...and a lot of other people, busy and ever hopeful!
The syndicate is every Saturday, and I try the occasional punt on a Wednesday, but as I said, ever hopeful!!

BArge

results for the National U.K. draw for March 22 are
02-08-10-45-47-49 bonus 09

My goodness another 4 hitters from the dancing set :dance1: here tonite also....When is-it going to stop??? :lol: :dance1:

LT

Administrator
Dennis Bassboss said:

My goodness another 4 hitters from the dancing set :dance1: here tonite also....When is-it going to stop???
:lol: :dance1: [/B]

I hope that it never does :agree2: :lol:

Yesterday's U.K national draw result is...
03-05-16-25-43-45 bonus 23

This explains why my feet are still moving...another hit from the awesome one... :lol: :dance1:

Results for the UK draws tonite are....
08-10-13-31-38-48 bonus 14
Dance...Dance...Dance...Another 3 hitters tonite folks..The amazing dancing set has done it again! If somebody still tells me that no hints were given for this lotto...I saw a survey about that on the board somewhere...well you are not reading this board...
:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :lol:

Sidebar