TX Lottery DISCUSSION

Rebeckah

for 5-17-03 draw: {17 mil)
FD not drawn: 2-3-6. Favor those. Also favor FD 7
3 games so far.... a triple FD, a triple decade, & a high sum. Next draw will be more *normal*. 1-2 teens decade.

Rebeckah

new tickets breakdown as odd/even columns. 8 across, 6 down. last row of 4. So, Clipper, your concept of FD pairs I'll have to break down myself. No biggie, just thought ya might be interested.

Rebeckah

Talk about *vascilating wildly* a triple 40s hit followed by a triple 0 decade hit. If the Lotto continues trending like this, it should be an easy game to predict. :agree2: 3/4 draws have had consecutive sets. I think consecs are smart to play in a game begining as it seems the balls come up together more than later in the game. I noticed this in reviewing the 6/54 begining too.

Someone on another forum pointed out that our pick 5 has really similar prizes to this game, but better odds. TLC wasn't thinking too clearly with this one at all. It'll take this game about 2 months to get a decent databse going. :sleeping: I hope we join Powerball like they're discussing again!

I'm guessing a triple 20s decade hit. FD 6 9 8
#3 will Repeat, 40 or 41 will hit

Rebeckah

To answer cotti47 question: *How long do you play the same set of #'s ? *

This is just a set I made as a kind of *random set* to see how it does. I'll be using it for as long as I play this game. I won't buy tickets with this set tho. I pick my own #s & wheel them. & since this game has just started & I'd prefer at least 2 months data before I start betting $ on it.

I used to make a new set for each draw. However, at the end there I was keeping good notes & having more #s carry over from draw to draw. So my sets were more similar. Which I think is the best way to have a set. Do you have a static set or pick all new ones?

Clipper

Rebeckah...for some reason I havent been getting notices of postings on the boards :( Thought things got awfully quiet lol

Im still plugging away at Pick 3 and waiting for a Database to build on the new 5/44. Been keeping an eye on the Two Step Two.....tonight would have gone with 16-25-30-35 BB 2 and it was 1-14-24-27 with BB 1

Got an updated version of my Pick 3 software with a new Toolbar but my Programmer needs to make a couple of corrections. Still working the kinks out of that software and trying to use it on the Two Step to indicate the ROWS the digits will be on :D

This is turning into a full time job keeping track of Daily and Night Pick 3 plus the Two Step :dizzy:

cotti47

Rebeckah
OOOPS-Sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

Read your post a while back about Texas, changing lotto format.

Same thing happened in Washington. The 6/49, 2 plays for a dollar.
Was replaced by Lotto Plus (43 draws, so far) , a pick5+bonus ball, or 5/43+1/23.

Just wondering if you are playing the new game and how you are handling it.

The data is quite skewed in the Lotto Plus game. Compared to our pick5 game with almost 1100 draws.

Makes me wonder, is this an opportunity or Chaos?

I use a new set of comb. each draw.

Rebeckah

clipper, I never liked the 2step game. cash 5 has better odds, & pick 5+1 has better prizes. the 2 step seems to be right in between the 2 games & I'll bet they cancel it in the next 2 years. TLC has just made a big sloppy mess & they're not done yet, as it seems they have to change at least one game a year. I was about to start tracking pick3 when they added the night draw, & then I just felt that that screwed it all up. Too much data for me to track cuz I'd track both day & night. & I'd have to perfectly time buying tickets. blah blah blah :lol: I am anxious to really get going on lotto tho, especially as the JP grows... I'm working on a chart comparing the games & I'll see if I can post it here.

Rebeckah

cotti47 said:
Rebeckah
OOOPS-Sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

Read your post a while back about Texas, changing lotto format.

Same thing happened in Washington. The 6/49, 2 plays for a dollar.
Was replaced by Lotto Plus (43 draws, so far) , a pick5+bonus ball, or 5/43+1/23.

no prob dude! & thanks for catching on to the format :agree2: :D
I would so totally love your 6/49 game. & 2 for a buck? !!! I would be a wheeling fool on that one! & Even your 5+1 has better odds than TX does. Is it a buck a play now, or 2/$1 still? I'm not playing $ yet, just making databases & charts so far.

Clipper

Rebeckah.....Hope they dont change until I hit the $200,000 :D I like it for the fact when there are no winners there is a rollover!

When I find the time I might look at the Cash 5 though to see what numbers are used there and what the payout is. I can still use my Pick 3 software to track that by tracking the rows the digits will be on and the "alpha" of what does play.
:cool:

cotti47

Rebeckah

Lotto Plus, is 2 plays for $1. Odds 1: 11 million.

Here's the payout chart for comparison.

Match Winning Numbers
In Set of Five
Winning #,s plus
Gold Ball
Number Prize Amount Odds (per $1 play)
5+1 Jackpot 11,069,877
5+0 $2,000 503,176
4+1 $500 58,263
4+0 $25 2,648
3+1 $15 1,575
3+0 $3 72
2+1 $3 131
1+1 $2 30
0+1 $1 22

Good Luck building your database & charts !
Overall Odds:1:10

Rebeckah

play FD 1-4-6
decades: 0-2-3 BB=0 dec
0 adjacents
hot #s: 4-41-5-9-11-32-40 {4 & 41 will be out a couple games)
check out the 6 sums so far: 98-84-189-89-109-98 :eek::eek2:
busy building many charts & finding massive trends already!

Rebeckah

play FD 1 -4-6
decades: 0-2-3 BB=0 dec
0 adjacents
hot #s: 4-41-5-9-11-32-40

Sum AGAIN had an 8 in it: 128 strange trend, that is. Maybe favor sums 88, 89, 98, 99, 108, 109. Next game 2 0 decade. teens bonus ball is over due. 0 adjacent & #18. nows about the time to look at & play what hasn't hit in each decade yet. #4 may hit now or next.

Rebeckah

we're running soooo heavy on the odds, this whole game. & BB in teens has yet to hit! I'm guessing a 30s BB decade {over 24 if not). 20s dec skip, 40s hit. Now that the 6 FD has hit, it'll trend heavy hitting FD 1 still playing & 3,9

positional limits:
ball 1: 7-13
ball 2: 7-18
ball 3: 15-20
ball 4: 25-37
ball 5: over 33
bonus ball under 26

good piks: 4-5-7-9-11-18-19-27-35-40-41
bb: 32

Clipper

Rebeckah....I havent done much with the new Lotto 6 yet in Texas. Still knee deep in working the Pick 3. Came up with something I call Root Digit Sum Tracking and made a Chart for 3 digit games, Pures with Doubles and a Doubles Chart.

Looking very interesting/promising at the moment :D

Rebeckah

Hi! Well, I'm busy making new spreadsheets for the lottery. This lotto has been easy for me to predict so far. Much easier than the 6/54 was. Had some probs with Quattro, but it seems to have worked out fine now. Nothing more dangerous than a very complex sustem in the hands of an idiot! Not that I'm an idiot really, it's just that my skills are antiquated. Was using a ss from 1995, & now I'm learning a 2003 ss. Things haven't changed that much I thought, but every so often it does something *on it's own*, which results in crashing, and I'm dumbfounded. LOL! I'm really learning by my mistakes here. ha! Good luck with your pick 3

Rebeckah

Rebeckah said:
we're running soooo heavy on the odds, this whole game. & BB in teens has yet to hit! I'm guessing a 30s BB decade {over 24 if not). 20s dec skip, 40s hit. Now that the 6 FD has hit, it'll trend heavy hitting FD 1 still playing & 9, 3

positional limits:
ball 1: 7 -13
ball 2: 7-18
ball 3: 15-20
ball 4: 25-37
ball 5: over 33
bonus ball under 26

good piks: 4-5-7-9-11-18-19-27-35-40-41
bb: 32
I did pretty good in predicting this one. What I'm catching onto now is the trends of this lotto with decade frequency hits. A triple decade hit is very frequent, while all single decade hits seems to be the antipode. Which is opposite of old game. This was another 4/1 O/E... triple 30s, and the teens BB hit finally, which I was begining to feel like it was a longshot...

I might take a risk & pick 26 as the BB to hit again. LD 3 & more evens now. Double teens or 20s. Most positions to go lower.

Beaker

Hall said:
Ladies, and Gentlemen;

If you really want to receive a lottery rush; visit <<<nonsense deleted>>> . It defies the laws of math and physics! the tutorial for this system is as real as real can be.

See Ya in the winners circle!
This defies nothing except the rules of this board and the ettiquette of this thread. :dang::flush:

Sidebar