TWT

Beaker

charles2 said:
i installed it but it won't run, says something about database failure, looks like a bug hunt or is it only me?
Same problem but here is what I did.

1) Install the SW in any directory BUT
2) that database needs to stay in c:\Idapi - you can't move it - unfortunately.

This worked for me after I tried to install that DB SW in another directory.

Seems to be a bug with the Bonus Number selection - invalid data

I specified 7 balls drawn and DID NOT CLICK the Bonus Number selection

Works fine.

There are some interesting features in this SW - too bad it wasn't developed further :notme:

Brad

Beak,

the bonus seems to work OK if you roll back the yrs, I haven't used the Idapi trick.
Btw, DB got the altered CN49 file ok but yours must have got lost somewhere ... I will try again, check your box in a few min.

Beaker

Brad said:
Beak,

the bonus seems to work OK if you roll back the yrs, I haven't used the Idapi trick.
Btw, DB got the altered CN49 file ok but yours must have got lost somewhere ... I will try again, check your box in a few min.
Brad, I imported my own file - looks OK :agree2:

When I clicked that Bonus Number box is see a quote (') beside it - then I get (" invalid integer data) or some such message.

I'll try to import another file with the rolled back yrs :agree: :agree2:

Failing that I'll use 7 numbers and I can always use 6 regular numbers (another 'game') for analysis :agree:

At first glance TWT has some interesting features...Got to work more with it...getting used to it mostly...
I like the following feature ....going to start by exploring this first...see what comes up...
:agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Brad said:
Yes to 303, not sure what's wrong. You should have 2 from me there now :dang:
Nothing :sick:

But let me suggest something - all lower case with that 303 ;)

Last edited:
I got rid of that program.....After looking deeper into it...It is useless for me....I am way pass these simples and statics features...Besides only using Winhunter and that Awesome Pa1 stack lately I have sended that program to oblevion...
Now when you consider that I have a few more stacks like this one....even some better ones...
I'll leave it for your imagination....

Sidebar