TWT

Brad

Has anyone heard of a program called The Winning Ticket?

It's an expired Beta release of an updated version of Lottoman, just wonder if someone here has actually tried it and what they thought of it.

Brad

Sorry Beak, there's no link. Not sure how to get it to you, already asked LT to get in touch with you as I thought you may be interested, but he's swamped and hard to reach.
You can ask him for my addy ... I have a working copy and a current CN hist for it.

Beaker

I see this program was written after Scott sold the rights to Lottoman.

I just read a very interesting article at another site from Scott. Too bad he's not in the lotto business anymore. Very insightful.

Brad

Beaker,

I just sent a copy to you via LT, including a CN file that works. Hopefully it won't get 'kicked back'.

Cheers

Beaker

Re: Beaker,

Brad said:
I just sent a copy to you via LT, including a CN file that works. Hopefully it won't get 'kicked back'.

Cheers
Waiting patiently :agree: I know LT can get busy with other things.

Thanks for that - When I get it I'll see what I can do agree2:

system13

I read on RGL that some people think The Lottery Mechanic software might be the improved TWT beta version, with a different interface though. :confused:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
I would also like to take a peak at this one....Brad! Found a few things but they don't have that TWT name.... :sick:
OK Dennis,
I'm working on a way to get it to you guys, hang tough ... unless you can get to me first ;)

system13,
I'm not familiar with Lottery Mechanic so I can't comment on that.

Cheers

Brad said:
OK Dennis,
I'm working on a way to get it to you guys, hang tough ... unless you can get to me first ;)

system13,
I'm not familiar with Lottery Mechanic so I can't comment on that.

Cheers
Thanks for your efforts Brad!

Brad

Anyone got it?

My mail is on the fritz tonite but I sent a couple early this morn, wonder if they got thro?

Brad

Charles,

don't forget it's a Beta that expired '97, you need to roll back the draw yrs before Importing history. Minus (-) 12 will work giving you a window of ~5yrs to input future draws ... watch out for leap year draws and double check the last few draws after Import for 'correct' date.

Cheers

Sidebar