Turducken

Brad

mmmmmmmm ... food that requires assembly!! a definite step up from mac&cheese :liplick: :D

Enjoy :agree2:

Beaker

Brad said:
yeah, especially if you wash it down with lots of this :beer:
You'll be jumboducken after the turducken and all the drunkducken :lol: :xeyed:

sheeesh I can feel the blood clotting :dizzy:

Brad

Good one Beak :lol:

... check out the bottom of Sheba's link/page too!! ... Whole Stuffed Camel and Team Mumu Pit Cooking Page :D

Sheba

Beaker said:
That's 30lb of food :eek: :eek: why not throw in a :cow:+:lphant: for dessert :dizzy:

You'll need a serious dose of this

After surgery and I was home for 6 weeks well I gained a few pounds so I need that now! :lol:

Sheba

Brad said:
Good one Beak :lol:

... check out the bottom of Sheba's link/page too!! ... Whole Stuffed Camel and Team Mumu Pit Cooking Page :D

Never know what you will learn here!

Sheba...:dog:

Sheba

Brad said:
yeah, especially if you wash it down with lots of this :beer:

Probably your right! I will give you the results of the Turducken after I have cooked it...

Sheba......:dog:....

Brad

Sheba said:
Probably your right! I will give you the results of the Turducken after I have cooked it...

Sheba......:dog:....
Too bad you can't mail me a piece :( , I'd even settle for leftovers :D

Sheba

Irvin said:
Sounds like a Turkey, duck and chicken got wasted on booze had a threesome and the end result.......turducken.

They say it is really really good! I will soon find out.....

Sheba__:dog:.....Merry Christmas!

Sheba

If we all lived closer , I would invite you all to a lotto/turkducken Party! :lol:

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

daleks

we are a bunch of crazy people here, who go fishing a lot and grow our own food - beef cattle, pork pigs, chicken eggs, muscovy ducks, baa baa sheeps and stuff, full great big garden also....make beer and wine also, and there is never enough...(right now the most exotic thing is, someone is making real head cheese from the pigs which went down a few weeks ago),many here have spent lots of time on boats and in logging camps, cooking for crews large and small....just now am downloading this stupid turkey thing, am hoping someone will pick it up and do it.....hee haa.....
...merry christmas to all....:beer: ....homemade....

peter

Sheba, that Turductin was featured in the Edmonton Sun paper today, it is being served up at one of the larger hotels here.

Sheba

It has become popular here. The guys on the radio had some yesterday and he said it taste alot like turkey and it is really moist!(He thought it would be greasy or you would take more duck but no) And they some at a local business for people to taste and from what I heard it was really good!

Sheba

My Turducken arrived today by courier....Will let you know how it taste after the new year!

Sheba

DELICIOUS

If you ever have the chance to try some, I would highly recommend it!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~

Sheba

Saturday January 3 ...
I am having my Leftover Turducken Drucken Party!
All are welcome! :beer::party2:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~

Sidebar