Try This!!!

morocco

Try LottoMan it's fully..,

HI evryone,
I have been using LottoMan 1.38 for a few days now.It's a very good prog.
And it's fully foctional
I had some nice person how send for me the serial number
and password key.But i could'nt use it.Thank's.
HERE WHAT I WANT TO SHEAR WITH YOU:
1-Creat a new game
2-Load all your database for the game you just creat rxcept the last 3 or 4 draws(This to cheek if you can update the draws once
you start using LM.).
3-Save the game.
4- A pop up window come up say:

"You have exceeded the 30 draw limit for this game.You'll have to reinstall this database or register your copy of LM to continue Using it.
OK "

5-Click on OK .
6-Open the game you just creat.
7-A pop up window come up say:

"Notice:This game exceed the 30 draw limit.You will not be able to
save any change you make to it,You will have to reinstall the database or register your copy of LM to remedy this.

OK "

8-Click on OK.
9- Insert the draw you want
10- ect .....
THERE IS NO LIMIT...
I would like to Know your opinion please.

Last edited:
morocco said:
HI evryone,
I have been using LottoMan 1.38 for a few days now.It's a very good prog.
And it's fully foctional
I had some nice person how send for me the serial number
and password key.But i could'nt use it.Thank's.
HERE WHAT I WANT TO SHEAR WITH YOU:
1-Creat a new game
2-Load all your database for the game you just creat rxcept the last 3 or 4 draws(This to cheek if you can update the draws once
you start using LM.).
3-Save the game.
4- A pop up window come up say:
.[
"You have exceeded the 30 draw limit for this game.You'll have to reinstall this database or register your copy of LM to continue Using it.
OK ".[

5-Click on OK .
6-Open the game you just creat.
7-A pop up window come up say:
.[
"Notice:This game exceed the 30 draw limit.You will not be able to
save any change you make to it,You will have to reinstall the database or register your copy of LM to remedy this.

OK ".[
8-Click on OK.
9- Insert the draw you want
10- ect .....
THERE IS NO LIMIT...
I would like to Know your opinion please.

Is there something missing here on your post??? I mean ''['' :confused:

Sheba

Deleted

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

system13

thanks morocco for the info,I haven't noticed that trick until now because I used an old Austrian database with replaced entries from Croatian lotto,only 123 of them mind you and after every draw I deleted the oldest draw so didn't notice this.

I tryed with the new database and it works; this basically means that there are no restrictions in updating the database and the software is fully functional with a complete database,annoying pop-ups are still there though.And,yeah,"please,don't forget to register" on exit:lol:

Cheers mate
:cool:

morocco

LM

HI
Thank's systeme 13
I hope that you found in the help how to build your own
wheels systeme.

To DB & sheba
it's just a mastake.
Sorry.

Is there any one here how want to share more about the
Lottman,....

Please post your opinion or what experience you had with LM.
Thank you in advance.

nipsirc

Wanna try it

Send me a copy o fthe game or a link where to download it and I'll try it asap.

I am using Lotto Pro 2004 beta version for 30 days and it works well however the picks haven't resulted in $$ for me yet...

system13

Re: LM

morocco said:
HI
Thank's systeme 13
I hope that you found in the help how to build your own
wheels systeme.
/cut

Frankly morocco, I didn't bother whith creating of my own wheels, I just imported plenty of those that I have,furthermore I deeply doubt that Lottoman can create better wheels from those that already exist so I focused my time and efforts on tuning the programme, rather than on building wheels.;)

Cheers
:)

Re: Wanna try it

nipsirc said:
Send me a copy o fthe game or a link where to download it and I'll try it asap.

I am using Lotto Pro 2004 beta version for 30 days and it works well however the picks haven't resulted in $$ for me yet...
Here's an advice to you nipsirc....You will get much better results by following our advices in the discussions threads....And concerning Lotto Pro 2004....I hope that they have updated their misleading databases ...some histories in the previous versions showed only a quarter of the total draws.... And there are so many mistakes in the draws that they show that it is amateur work ....I told the person in charge there ...But no improvements followed...
Since you're a beginner in lotto I just want to save you the frustrations you might go through here...
For better results use Winhunter and Nick's softwares....Of course some others gems used by the great players here like a tricky way to work with announcers are hard to get in any software in the market ...
But hang in there and in time you'll get better...
:agree:

gsobier

Re: Re: Wanna try it

Dear Lottery Beginners:

Exactly like Dennis says... ...those programs like Lotto Pro 200x:no: are no more than crap:crap:, crap:crap:, crap:crap:. Later on in time, once you play using them, you will see and understand why I told you so is oh so true:agree:.

The bottom line is... ...they have wrong history data which is a clue to the real truth of how well they have been written and proven effective without false claims and hype. A rule of thumb, if it says its good, its probably not. The programs which have been recommended by players here are the ones you should explore:agree: because they have been used and proven to be better without a sales pitch.

Also, those programs which are recommended are free and the ones you need to purchase are geared to filling thier pockets, not yours. Think about it.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's an advice to you nipsirc....You will get much better results by following our advices in the discussions threads....And concerning Lotto Pro 2004....I hope that they have updated their misleading databases ...some histories in the previous versions showed only a quarter of the total draws.... And there are so many mistakes in the draws that they show that it is amateur work ....I told the person in charge there ...But no improvements followed...
Since you're a beginner in lotto I just want to save you the frustrations you might go through here...
For better results use Winhunter and Nick's softwares....Of course some others gems used by the great players here like a tricky way to work with announcers are hard to get in any software in the market ...
But hang in there and in time you'll get better...
:agree:

thornc

Can you send me a copy too?

Email addresses are not allowed on this board!!! Delete it please....

THANK YOU! :agree: :agree2:

If the other member wants he will forward the item to you via LT, the administrator!

:wavey:

thornc

Simple, see the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page, use that address to send a message to LT.

Ask him to forward your item to who ever you want!!

mar9ie

lLT's email

I am sure someone knows LTs email . one thing I know if anyone has any kind of problem Lt is always there for you :wavey:
I would like a copy too PLEASE.:clown:

morocco

Hi,
sorry that i have not reply to your request early.
I have sent a copy to LT adressed to nispsirc,luckyhorse and mar9ie.
Let me know if you'v recved it.
And if you want to discus any thing about it.
Enjoy and Good luck.

morocco

Hi,

I have sent Copie to LT
There is 3 file to unzip.
Put The containt of FILE 2 & FILE 3 in a folder that exist in FILE 1.
DO NOT CHANGE THE FOLDER NAME existing in FILE 1.PUT THIS
FOLDER IN C.
Do not delet thos file until you have the program running.
Good Luck.
Let me Know if you have succe.

Sidebar