True story from the life of Randal....

Randal

It was a nicer than average day in your nicer than average city. In the time of year that is nicer than others. Yes, I was in Winnipeg, admiring the view out my kitchen window, smelling the sultry breeze blowing in threw the window. The leaves were screaming with fall colours, like nothing I've ever seen or was just too ignorant to ever notice before.

I finish my dinner and watched some TV. Later I realize I haven't showered in about 2 days and that I should since I finally look half decent because I shaved earlier that morning.

I try to take pride in my appearances but lately I've been slacking. I haven't been exercising for a while, I didn't do my hair, take a shower or go to the extent I usually go while grooming. All I did was brush my teeth and wash my face for an orthodontist appointment I had at 11:30am and even then I showed up in style wearing a hat because of my bed head.

After realizing I needed a shower I decided to SPRING INTO ACTION LIKE BATMAN but not quite, since he isn't the cleanest of super heros. Shortly after my shower I looked in the mirror, no longer satisfied with my appearance because I needed a haircut. I contemplated giving myself a hair cut but decided I would probably mess up the thing I cared for most... MY HAIR.

Well only 20 minutes later I decided I needed a haircut at that very moment so I took out the trimmers and started cutting my hair and humming away to the buzz of the clippers.

After about 10 minutes of what I thought was a decent undercut (so passe - 1995, I know) I realized my hair was totally asymmetrical. The left side of my head had hairs significantly longer than the right. Well I was discouraged to say the least so after further comtemplation I decided just to axe the doo and trim my head right down to a few centimeters.
The end.

gsobier

Very "cute"... ...so, what is the point:notme:, hum?... ...just being curious.

Randal said:
It was a nicer than average day in your nicer than average city. In the time of year that is nicer than others. Yes, I was in Winnipeg, admiring the view out my kitchen window, smelling the sultry breeze blowing in threw the window. The leaves were screaming with fall colours, like nothing I've ever seen or was just too ignorant to ever notice before.

I finish my dinner and watched some TV. Later I realize I haven't showered in about 2 days and that I should since I finally look half decent because I shaved earlier that morning.

I try to take pride in my appearances but lately I've been slacking. I haven't been exercising for a while, I didn't do my hair, take a shower or go to the extent I usually go while grooming. All I did was brush my teeth and wash my face for an orthodontist appointment I had at 11:30am and even then I showed up in style wearing a hat because of my bed head.

After realizing I needed a shower I decided to SPRING INTO ACTION LIKE BATMAN but not quite, since he isn't the cleanest of super heros. Shortly after my shower I looked in the mirror, no longer satisfied with my appearance because I needed a haircut. I contemplated giving myself a hair cut but decided I would probably mess up the thing I cared for most... MY HAIR.

Well only 20 minutes later I decided I needed a haircut at that very moment so I took out the trimmers and started cutting my hair and humming away to the buzz of the clippers.

After about 10 minutes of what I thought was a decent undercut (so passe - 1995, I know) I realized my hair was totally asymmetrical. The left side of my head had hairs significantly longer than the right. Well I was discouraged to say the least so after further comtemplation I decided just to axe the doo and trim my head right down to a few centimeters.
The end.

I THINK THE SMELL OF NOT HAVING A SHOWER FOR TWO DAYS,HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!!!! :agree: :dizzy:

DON'T SWEAT IT RANDAL..I HAVEN'T HAD TWO CENTIMETRES FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS..

I LIKE THE LOW MAINTANCES..OUT OF THE SHOWER AND IT'S DRY AND OFF YOU GO!!!!!!!!! :agree:

Here's something better to do for you Randall...Take a sign..and join the crowd in your neigbourhood....
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Let your voice be heard with the thousands of people...
NoNo Bonus draws! NoNo Bonus draws! NoNo bonus draws!

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's something better to do for you Randall...Take a sign..and join the crowd in your neigbourhood....
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Let your voice be heard with the thousands of people...
NoNo Bonus draws! NoNo Bonus draws! NoNo bonus draws!

...:lol: :lol: :dizzy:

Randal

Yeah but if there were no bonus draws then the government would just have to pocket the extra $$$ and that's wrong. Wouldn't you rather have the people get the 50% they're entitled to?

The bonus draws are just compensation to the public for extra lottery earnings not paid out in draws.

Randal

Re: Re: True story from the life of Randal....

gsobier said:
Very "cute"... ...so, what is the point:notme:, hum?... ...just being curious.
Just reflecting on a horrible moment in time and sharing it with you guys. :)

Maybe I'll get lotto luck from it? Every time I've played the lotto I had a lot of hair. Now I have very little.
Less hair = MORE LUCK!? WHO KNOWS ;)

Irvin

So people who should not buy lotto tickets are;

Females, heavy metal fans etc :lol:

Boy I must be lucky my hair is only 3cm :D

So from Randals hair statement we should re look at gregs question in relation to where the most wins come from.

It should be how many people with hair shorter than 10cm actually win the lotto :lol: :lol:

Brad

^:lol: :lol: :lol:^

Irvin,

on another note ... you had me perplexed there for a moment till I 'thought out of the box' ... does your squiggle swim upstream or with the current? ;)

ps. nice Avatar, is that a carved Kiwi painted orange? :D

Godload

Randal you should read Tale of Two Cities by Dickens. He uses a similar writing technique that you used.

It was the best of times.......it was the worst of times....

Irvin

Brad said:
^:lol: :lol: :lol:^

Irvin,

on another note ... you had me perplexed there for a moment till I 'thought out of the box' ... does your squiggle swim upstream or with the current? ;)

ps. nice Avatar, is that a carved Kiwi painted orange? :D

Swims with the current.....cant set the eye up high so it looks like its dead.

Just changed Avatar for October.....Halloween soon.

Should save all my worthless lotto tickets and give to the kids instead of sweets :lol:

Sidebar