To Thornc

Florie

Oi! Espero recebemos mais que as pessoas unam-se o forum que sabe sobre seua loteria então você nao fica "solitário".

De qualquer jeito, mantenha coloca. Leio seus postes.

How is that? Is the translation grammatically good?:wavey:

Please do not reply in Portuguese. I do not understand nor speak it.

Florie

Dennis

Dennis Bassboss said:
Pfewwww....For an instant I tought you were posting another set of multiples numbers here... :lol: :worry:

No, no nothing special, Dennis. I can't even win the local lottery let alone the international one.

I just feel sad for him that I hope other people from his own country/lottery whatever would join in so he doesn't feel "lonely" talking about his lottery.

thornc

Florie said:
Oi! Espero recebemos mais que as pessoas unam-se o forum que sabe sobre seua loteria então você nao fica "solitário".

De qualquer jeito, mantenha coloca. Leio seus postes.

How is that? Is the translation grammatically good?:wavey:

Please do not reply in Portuguese. I do not understand nor speak it.

HeHe....

Where did you get that translation from?
Google translation or something? The words appear to be well translated but the sintax is all wrong, it's understandable nevertheless!

Thanks for the heads up, it's difficult for Portuguese to join this forum, first because of the language and second because of the place it comes from! It might be cooler for most people to join a
US forum than a Canadian one! Myself I have no problems with any of them, as I can speak english as well as french!
(Just don't ask me to write in frech or it would be worst that that Portuguese translation :D )

Sidebar