To Pick 3 and Pick 4 Players---a question?

Teufellj

For many years, I have played the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games of many varieties. Because different states and country's vary in their respective forms, the one thingy that has eluded me is finding the actual key lead that gives a strong hint as to where and what a pair come(s) from. Once in a while I ask the players to post something for all to see (including me) about my questions. I have not seen it all, per se, but every now and then a lonely crumb gets tossed in. This old man shares on line everything that he has learned, quite unlike some of our "Esquires" of lottery. My rules to find these two numbers are: simple to understand and no "atomic theory" in any hypothesis!
My answers have never been easy in general questions that explain what I am doing when I do it. Kind of like a puzzle piece-if it fits, I will use what I learned until this or that doesn't "feel" right. You folks may give me something to use! No answer will be made that will seem foolish as any thoughts are considered brain storming and not anything else! It is my hope that you folks have unknown thoughts and would like to share.

Teufellj...:smokin:

Icewynd

Well, 1/3 of the time you will get a pair from yesterday's results in P3(midday and evening digits combined), plus 11% of the time you will get all 3 digits from the digits that hit yesterday. So that leaves 55% of the time when the pair wasn't present in yesterdays digits (39% = 1, 16%=0), so, the pair is more likely to have at least one digit that didn't hit yesterday.

Also, as with all things lotto, there is a tendency for what has been happening recently to happen again, so 50% of pairs (2 different digits) have hit in the last 12 games, 75% have hit in the last 23 games and 95% have hit in the last 53 games. This would suggest that there is little utility in chasing long-out pairs.

Also, 84% of the time one digit OR ITS MIRROR, will repeat from the last game -- so, if 123 hits there is very good chance that at least 1 of 1,2,3,6,7,8 will appear in the next game. 34% of the time you will get a pair and 14% of the time you will get all 3, so about a 50% chance of getting 2 or more from the last game + mirrors.

Wheeling 6 digits will give you 20 unmatched combinations, plus 30 doubles, so you will need to filter (esp. on doubles) unless you have a very big bankroll!

jack

Hello, ice, you can help me to build wheels pick3
As the previous example = sweepstakes filters
After registering the sweepstakes, generating wheels but can not be equal to the last 600 draws the pick3. Can you please

Teufellj

Interesting thoughts,ICEWYND. Would any of those percentages work in Ohio? On occasion you have seen double doubles that reverse same day to doubles for the opposite game. As you also know there will be fewer
digits to work with. My impression is that the sets will boil down to a guessing game?

Thanks for the input!

Teufellj...:smokin:

Icewynd

These statistics should be good for any Pick 3 game anywhere, including Ohio, "in the long run". As any Pick 3 player knows, short term results can differ significantly from the norm.

I haven't looked into P4 Double-Doubles showing up as a P3 Double the next day, but I will check that out.

This is a digits game, so any method that can "reliably" reduce the number of digits in play is worth the effort. Ideal is to reduce to 3 (or 2), but 6 is a good start.

Sidebar