To Lt

mon

HI LT

JUST CURIOUS I NOTICED WHILE VIEWING A FEW MEMBERS PROFILE THAT SOME OF US WERE REBORN :lol: :lol:

WE HAVE BIRTH DATES OF DEC31 1969 (I WISH)!!!

WHEN I UPDATE MY PROFILE THE CORRECT DATE IS THERE. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM?

Maggie

LT,

If being reborn means being able to pick winning numbers, then by all means put me down for Dec.31 st. as well.:)

LT

Administrator
mon ... I wish I was reborn at DEC31 1969 :D

That date may be a faulty auto default date for those members who have not entered info into the birth date field? It should just be blank. I have checked lots of members profiles and they show with what I think would be correct birthdays ... except for Dennis that is :confused: dennis were your really born on 1902 - 10 -27 ??? I know you are old like me but that old??? :lol:

What I would suggest is that all members check 2 c that their birthday info is the way they want it either blank or the correct date.

Thanks for bring that to attention mon :agree2:

mon

HI LT

IM STILL SEEING DEC 31 1969 FOR BONES DWOODS99 DENNIS LUCKYSTRIKE JUST TO NAME A FEW MAGGIE SHELIA AND OTHERS ARE OK.

ITS WHEN I LOOK AT THE PROFILE OF ONE OF THE MEMBERS COULD IT BE ONLY MY SYSTEM? NO ONE ELSE IS SEEING WHAT IM SEEING ? :nuts:

IS IT A SIGNE ??!!:angel: :angel: :lol:

LT

Administrator
mon .. it isn't just you. There is a ghost in the birthdates. I c the same thing as u via profile. When I look at the database I c weird dates like 1920 4 Dennis, 1902 4 Gilles etc and a lot of default Dec 31 1969. Its a 70's thing :D which may be a good sign 4 all of us :lol:
I'll investigate further and fix.

LT said:
mon ... I wish I was reborn at DEC31 1969 :D

That date may be a faulty auto default date for those members who have not entered info into the birth date field? It should just be blank. I have checked lots of members profiles and they show with what I think would be correct birthdays ... except for Dennis that is :confused: dennis were your really born on 1902 - 10 -27 ??? I know you are old like me but that old??? :lol:

What I would suggest is that all members check 2 c that their birthday info is the way they want it either blank or the correct date.

Thanks for bring that to attention mon :agree2:
:confused: I have no memories of the year that I was born.....So it might not be the correct year....I just hope to live long enough to reach the year 2043....Because I'll celebrate many birthday's on my way there... :lol: :eek:

mon

THANKS LT

BUT IF YOU CANNT FIX IT I AM GOING TO SEE IF I CAN CHANGE MY BIRTHDATE TO DEC31,1969 I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE TO BE 4 YEARS YOUNGER :lol: :lol: AT LEAST I NOW KNOW IM NOT :nuts:

LT

Administrator
mon ... I think I have it fixed ... sorry for adding the years :(
If it gives any comfort ... Dennis is still showing as over 100 years old :D

LT said:
mon ... I think I have it fixed ... sorry for adding the years :(
If it gives any comfort ... Dennis is still showing as over 100 years old :D
O:k: o:k: I'll give you my real age... my real real age.... :confused:
But only after my incoming big hit in Super 7...
:lol: :lol: :agree2:
At the same time you'll get that$$$$$:cow:$$$$$age... :lol: :lol:

LT

Administrator
Dennis Bassboss said:
O:k: o:k: I'll give you my real age... my real real age.... :confused:
But only after my incoming big hit in Super 7...
:lol: :lol: :agree2:
At the same time you'll get that$$$$$:cow:$$$$$age... :lol: :lol:

Well that sounds good Dennis :lol:

Sidebar