To Gilles and Beaker or others!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'll have to do it myself.....Maybe my explanation for it is not clear enough?
OK buddy :agree2: , but this is what I did.

1. take all the current deltas for the draws.

example draw 1 is 3-11-12-14-41-43
delta is 3-8-1-2-27-2
2. Subtract 50 from the first delta NOT 49 because you'll get 48-0 instead of 49-1
So,
50-3 = 47
47-8= 39
39-1=38
38-2=36
36-27=9
9-2= 7

So, draw 1 becomes 7-9-36-38-39-47
draw 1994 becomes 45 -33-28-16-10-3

3. Do this for all draws then make the counts
:notme:

barge said:
Hi y'all,

As a nebie and being mathematically slightly inept, you wil find a delta number site at http://www.use4.com/lottopick.html
which seems to me to answer a few of the questions being discussed and partly answered! :clown:
Thanks barge but we know that already....It has been up there for a very long time...In fact I visited this site two years ago but it doesn't answer my question...Furthermore I don't think that it is O:K: to post adds up here... :no:

barge

Sorry Dennis,

I've only visited the site twice myself, and as I have no connection to it or whoever runs it, nor an interest in Deltas, please don't accuse me of posting Ads, its not the first URL to be posted here

barge said:
Sorry Dennis,

I've only visited the site twice myself, and as I have no connection to it or whoever runs it, nor an interest in Deltas, please don't accuse me of posting Ads, its not the first URL to be posted here
I'm not accusing you at all barge...I know you are acting in good faith...I'm just saying to you that adds selling softwares are generally not permitted on the board double check if it doesn't lead to another forum or place I did not look for that myself...I'm not sure myself if that link is o:k: you are right we saw some other links leading towards not free software before so it might be O:K: :agree:

Anyway I'm fed up with that deltas stuff...I'll put that on the ice for a while but when I'll get back to it I'll have all the datas needed to explain what I'm really looking for here... :agree:

winhunter

Views from the Hunter

WINHunter calculates Deltas, but I can't/have not currently thought of any way to utilize them inside WINHunter to eliminate raw numbers.

You can view the Delta's and sort them in ascending/descending order on the History *Scan* window. Other than that, gimme some ideas to work with....

I think the deltas could be worked in concert with the positional gaps, especially since they are related. Only with Deltas, the key is to pick the right starting Delta number. Perhaps with using a positiongap function coupled with a delta function for the remaining numbers, one could predict groups of numbers based on delta position tolerances, and average delta calculations for each position.

Andrew

Last edited:

Sidebar