To Beaker!

Before any big win a lesser win often occurs.....And I can smell one coming your way soon...so everyday check your mail to see if you are winning something buddy! :eek: :agree2:

By tomorrow afternoon you should have the good...good....goodies....By the way have you check the by the way I have sent to you??? You should that one is awesome too! :agree2: :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
By tomorrow afternoon you should have the good...good....goodies....By the way have you check the by the way I have sent to you??? You should that one is awesome too! :agree2: :lol:
I will check those goodies too! :lol: So many goodies might get :sick: :lol:

Let the winning begin - again!:eek: :eek:

Beaker said:
I will check those goodies too! :lol: So many goodies might get :sick: :lol:

Let the winning begin - again!:eek: :eek:
:sick: Just for a while beaker...Just for a while...because as soon as these bonus draws are over :kaioken: we will strike hard...harder than thunder!! :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
:sick: Just for a while beaker...Just for a while...because as soon as these bonus draws are over :kaioken: we will strike hard...harder than thunder!! :agree2:
Yes, it may take until end of November to clear out the influence of all those draws.

Take a look :eek: at the announcer draws for this one - Peter would be proud. :agree: ;)

Beaker said:
Yes, it may take until end of November to get back to clear out the influence of all those draws.

Take a look :eek: at the announcer draws for this one - Peter would be proud. :agree: ;)
I'm sure he is...Where is he?? Do you know? I miss his :( insights a lot....sometimes when I pick my sets I am saying to myself...Peter would do this or Peter wouldn't play that...He really could narrowed it down in hard times...I will never forget his greatness in some of these draws!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm sure he is...Where is he?? Do you know? I miss his :( insights a lot....sometimes when I pick my sets I am saying to myself...Peter would do this or Peter wouldn't play that...He really could narrowed it down in hard times...I will never forget his greatness in some of these draws!
Not a word - from anywhere :dang: I hope everything is ok. :(

Beaker said:
Not a word - from anywhere :dang: I hope everything is ok. :(
I hope everything is O:K: for him also!:( ...but maybe he is O:K: spending a big jackpot on a hot beach somewhere! And in his case it is a strong possibility! :agree2:

Sidebar