Three types of freqeuncias, hot, medium and cold for pick3

jack

Three types of freqeuncias, hot, medium and cold for pick3
Hello, I need help in excel for the next =
Given a pick3 file
Clacular for each vertical position
The three type of position
50% 35% and 15%
50% (5 digits that are more drawn in a certain number of drawings 100,50,25 draws three tracks
35% (3 digits in average) and cold, backward (2 digits)
In each position of the pick3
Go updating new drawings

Frank

Jack,

Well I understand counting vertically a given number of draws 100, 50 or 25, thats easy enough in each digit column.

From this point on I dont understand what you are talking about. Something may be lost in translation.

The three type of position 50% 35% and 15% ?????

50% (5 digits that are more drawn .......... 50% of WHAT ? 5 digits ?? how do you know its 5 digits ??? shouldn't the counter tell you this? and more drawn than WHAT??

35% (3 digits in average) .......... 35% 0f WHAT ? 3 digits ? how do you know its 3 digits ? and what is the test criteria?

15% of WHAT ? is this the cold you mentioned ? ....cold, backward (2 digits) backwards ? What is backwards ? ......backwards from WHAT? where are you getting 2 digits from ? and what is the test criteria?

Is it possible you could answer these questions in ONE SINGLE POST? if you make multiple posts full of loads of unexplained figures I will lose interest and walk away. Please try to to make things CLEARER, not more muddled.

Thank you.

jack

Hello, frank thanks for watching the post as well
It is to do in a certain number of sweepstakes 100,50,25
In each position see the number of times that each digit was drawn and put in descending order of what else is drawn until the least drawn
Example
In 50 drawings =
Digito 5 has more times
The last 8 digit of the list is always the least times it was drawn
Then put the frequency list in three colors 50% 35% 15%
Goal is to choose a digit in the 1st position of the 50% (most are drawn)
In the 2nd and 3rd position I do not choose this group. Making a graph between the frequencies
If you do not play the same group as the base position, any position may become base. Not playing in the other two positions, please

jack

This was the 1st position of the 2nd and 3rd position to do the same, to see the graph,
Objective = do not choose the same color from the reference position or base

jack

Hello, frank, example in the 100 sweeps the macro scans and shows in descending order of the digit that was more often drawn for the last digit to be the least drawn,
Then put the three colors, make in the three positions
The first digit of the list is the one that was most often drawn the last digit that was drawn
To put the colors is easy. Well frank the percentage of the three frequencies can be changed no problem
You can vary the values from 45% 30% 25% = 4/3/3
We have to see, which one of the best answers in the filters

jack

Hello, frank, an example if you use, in the 1st position of the pick3
The group 35% in the 2nd position 50% and in the 3rd 15% position of the pick3 in the generation of bets of the pick3
I would get 3x5x 2 = 30 bets
The good thing is that you can see the frequencies by position

jack

Hello, Frank, if you assign
0 = for group 50% assign 1 = for group 35% and 2 = for group 15%
These 27 formations are 100% of the 1000 (1000 formations of the pick3) were reduced in 27 formations in 100%. check it
0 0 0
0 0 1
0 0 2
0 1 0
0 1 1
0 1 2
0 2 0
0 2 1
0 2 2
1 0 0
1 0 1
1 0 2
1 1 0
1 1 1
1 1 2
1 2 0
1 2 1
1 2 2
2 0 0
0 0 1
2 0 2
2 1 0
2 1 1
2 1 2
2 2 0
2 2 1
2 2 2

jack

Hello frank, which part do not you understand? Is only to do in descending order of the most drawn to least drawn?

Frank

You made it sound FAR FAR more complicated than that. I asked you to reply in ONE post. As usual you went off rambling to planet Jack, and made the task look impossible. I'm OUT.

jack

Hello I just gave some exampleAnd explaining the objective, what has to be done are at frequencies in the three positions then divided into three groups, only the rest tried to set the bjective of this So only do the frequencies, please.

Frank

Well here is a pick 3 counter, counting over 3 ranges which you can set yourself in cells D5,D12,D19, currently set for 100,50 and 25 draws. Your pick 3 results should be starting at range B25 to D25 with OLDEST draw at the top, newest at the bottom. As I have no pick 3 results my data is just random numbers. You may need to delete my test data first. Ive left room for a draw number in col A if you need one.

The counter counts upward from the bottom of your list for the set number of draws.
As you have defined the fixed color zones, those are fixed in the cells below the displayed counts, which only correspond correctly when the SORT ALL button has been pressed.
There is a reset button to see them in 0,1,2,3 digit order.

I have no idea whether this is what you wanted, but here it is anyway.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/999go4gm3agpog7/Pick3_Counter_Sorter.xlsm

Obviously it contains sorting macros, you may be warned about this.

I'm going on holiday soon to Cape Verde, so may not be around for a while, so Im brushing up on my Poruguese.

jack

Hello. Very good job, frank conglatulations, you are very smart, when I win a good prize you will get 20% of this prize, all work will be rewarded. Thank you frank
Take care with the google translation

jack

Magnifico, frank 25 draws seems to work well in the race,
The planilia stayed great, works perfectly>

Sidebar