ThornC, Koutras, Lottostatistics…

bloubul

Proof It

:(

Hi Saliu

To use "BIG" words may be good or bad, but it depends how you use it.

I challange YOU to provide me with a 18 number 42 line wheel
that WILL give a minimum of 4 numbers plus per draw.

Are you up to it?????????

Thanx

Bloubul

bloubul

LottoDesigner

:confused:

Hi Charles2

Can you please explain to me how LottoDesigner realy works and how to apply the theory that Nick has describe earlier

No one can answer me so far.

Thanx

Bloubul

thornc

Ion Saliu aka: to many aliases to remember!
ThornC (aka Critser Lopes):
You certainly know what best in gambling software means. After all, you are, among many things, a mathematician. You right, however, spoiled child of Ingenuity and Wisdom. Evolution does not end with some program or software or authority. Everything goes on. Why should lottery software end up with Ion Saliu’s software? Why shouldn’t Kulai Koutras make the next move in this never-ending chess game? I couldn’t agree more with you, o axiomatic one!
Heck I don't even know what to answer to that! First because I don't understand it, second because I don't understand where it came from, third because it has been a long time since I even have looked at lotery software of my own! And by the way most active members here know my real name!

Critser is one vocal advocate of open sourcing. He can put his money where his mouth is. He can start open sourcing with Kulai.
Yes, it seems that you at least understood something about me, I am a supporter(not advocate) of Open Source as you should know since I gave you the source code to CoolRevGui.... the only reason I like open source is because it allows one to learn from the code and ideas of others and to improve them! But of course to you that may mean that I like to steal everyone else's work.... you should have noticed by now that knowledge builds up on top of knowledge!

And to finalize my post about this, I feel honored to be put in the same boat as Nick, although I must admit that I am not that good lotto wise!
Next time you want to address me, please do so privately, this has been the one time I replied to you in public; I don't have the time or the will do this again!

CMF
Now Ion, I have a question for you. Most of us have moved on from DOS a couple of decades ago - so why are you still using it?
Some of us still like to use the console, be it MS or *NIX! There are countless reasons to do it!
And Ion, don't think I am defending you here! I am just defending the console!

All others, thanks for the support!

Sidebar