They hit all six balls = Bad link...

Thook

Sorry about the bad link guys... l thought the people of this club may have been interested in how someone else is attacking the problem of finding all six balls...that was all....
l would like to take this opportunity to thank DB for pointing out my short comings... and l will try and get 'my act' together before l make any more postings, l just hope that if l can ever become a 'super senior member' l will be able to mimic the style of replying to threads of members of the same club... thanks Dennis you have shown me how to behave in the 649 club....

peter

Okay, I found the thread, was interesting for a brief moment.
I too, like so many of us here have hit for 6 numbers,BUT QUESS WHAT..... I FORGOT TO PLAY, and I FORGOT TO POST.:D :lol: :D

Beaker

Thook said:
Sorry about the bad link guys... l thought the people of this club may have been interested in how someone else is attacking the problem of finding all six balls...that was all....
l would like to take this opportunity to thank DB for pointing out my short comings... and l will try and get 'my act' together before l make any more postings, l just hope that if l can ever become a 'super senior member' l will be able to mimic the style of replying to threads of members of the same club... thanks Dennis you have shown me how to behave in the 649 club....
Thook are you friends with Snowy?

It seems Snowy is referring to a group of UK people who are purchasing 3000 tickets/draw and have hit 6 twice. Seems he knows them :notme:

Sidebar