There Might Be Some Truth Here!!!!

underdog

I HAVE BEEN READING A'LOT ABOUT NUMEROLOGY AND ASTROLOGY IN NUMBER PICKING LATELY AND READ KENNETH DICKKERSON BOOK HOW TO WIN GAMES OF CHANCE AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE SEEEMS TO BE SOME TRUTH IN HIS CLAIMS OF TIMING YOUR YOUR WAGERS I SEEM TO INCREASE MY ODDS BY PLAYING DURING CERTAIN TIMES OF THE YEAR AND ON CERTAIN DAYS just giving everyone something to think about

LT

Administrator
I agree underdog ... there is a lot to respected about numerology, astrology, magick and intuitive powers ... not just with the lottery but with all of life's fasinations :agree:
There are many lottery winners that base their success on the esoteric understanding of numbers.

underdog

the crazy thing about this method is i do seem to hit more prizes last december 2001 i picked and played my numbers on the bc/49 on a day indicated by the book and eneded up getting 5 winning numbers in my group of 9 although i didnt win a five number prize i played a 4 if 4 winning number wheel and won i think somewhere around 300.00 for a six dollar bet i only wish i would have posted those numbers on this forum surely there would have been many 5 number winners!!! if you folks are intersted in finding out what days are most favorable for picking and playing the numbers based on the book e-mail me at <<< email address deleted by LT >>> sh!!!!!!!! IN FEAR OF BREAKING A COPYRIGHT LAW

<<< Hi underdog .. it is not permitted to post email addresses or other contact information on the boards ... thanks LT >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidebar