the past

Beaker

<<<At the moment I'd settle for crumbs Beak :D>>>

I hear ya Brad - crumbs would be nice right about now. But, I will not buy QP's - I draw the line.

If you were a Steve Player disciple you would be employing your Progressive Wagering strategy and Chant #6

"Spend 'til I'm broke - Spend 'til I'm broke - Spend 'til I'm broke"

with Chant #23

"Today is the day - Today is the day - Today is the day - Today is the day"

:lol:

Maggie

Beaker, I don't know, I think I'm starting to lean towards buying a quick pick along with my numbers. In this mornings paper, one of the 3 who won on the week-end is from London. He's 26 and guess what?? It was a quick pick.. :p:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker, I don't know, I think I'm starting to lean towards buying a quick pick along with my numbers. In this mornings paper, one of the 3 who won on the week-end is from London. He's 26 and guess what?? It was a quick pick.. :p:
Don't flirt with the dark side Maggie :no: , the force is strong but you can overcome. Quick Piks are for gamblers not players - you are the latter. :agree2:

Anybody can buy a quick pick and win.

But, not anybody can pick their own, say they are coming, and win. :agree: - just us players can do that. :lol:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I'll look at it this way, maybe he won on a free play.

But, I'd still like to be an anybody, too. :bawl: :D
Not anybody Maggie, you want to be a somebody.

Your time will come - patience......patience.....patience.......:dizzy:
and maybe Progressive Wagering :lol:

Maggie said:

There are no differences between quick picks and the pig's picks or Wilbrod's pick... :worry: They are all ramdom...Honk! HonK!:laugh: And believe it or not I have been told that the numbers chosen by the pig are overall very close to the expected values of any 6/49 draws....in terms of repeaters,consecutives,LDs...etc...
Honk...Honc....
:lol:

Maggie said:
Vive le cochon!!!:)
Honk...Honk!! I'm telling you you'd be really surprized to see how many people are trying these pig's numbers....There's always a crowd around that poor pig...no wonder one lady finally hit 5/6 from these numbers....
The same logic could be applied to quick picks...How many are sold each draw???

Maggie said:
Is "honk honk" French for "oink oink" :D

Just teasing you, Dennnis!!
I write by sound.....Because of the bad state of my eyes...And this is how it sound Maggie! :)
By the way when the guy first bought the pig and brought it home His wife told him...
''Are you crazy? Where are we going to keep it?''
Guy said...''Well ...ummm...with us obviously!!''
Wife replied..'' But where is-it going to sleep?''
Guy said..''Well...With us in our bed!''
Wife replied..'' Are you crazy What about the smell''
Guy said...'' Well just like me it'll get used to it''
:lol: :lol:

Maggie

No matter which way you look at it, oink oink, honk honk, moo, moo,
I'm sure somebody here will hit the jackpot someday.:agree: and the $$:cow:$$ will be theirs.

Sidebar