the past

Can any one help with information about a lotto expert called Steve Player?And what ever happend to Mr Robert Serotic??Has anyone in your part of the world taken over from the above experts??

Beaker

sevenofnine said:
Can any one help with information about a lotto expert called Steve Player?And what ever happend to Mr Robert Serotic??Has anyone in your part of the world taken over from the above experts??
Experts? at what?? - wheeling systems??

I have the Steve Player books - all of them - and would not recommend them for the price - way way too expensive.
I'm not sure if anything "expert" has come from him for a while.

I also have the Serotic books - wheeling systems galore.

There are alot of wheeling programs around - including one of our members here Nick Koutras :agree:

Brad

re: pick 3

Beaker,

have you seen Steve Players ISIS system? The one where the claim is a guaranteed $80K to ~ $500K from a few hundred bucks in a year ? Sounds too good ... just curious

Beaker

Re: re: pick 3

Brad said:
Beaker,

have you seen Steve Players ISIS system? The one where the claim is a guaranteed $80K to ~ $500K from a few hundred bucks in a year ? Sounds too good ... just curious
Brad, I just looked at all this stuff after sweeping the dust off :sick: - don't see ISIS system here - must be something new.
I think what I purchased was the pick5/6 systems - I won't tell you what I spent :rolleyes: disgusting :sick:

I should put them on eBay and start the bidding at $500 US - they could be collectors items :lol:

Brad

tsolrite budd ... me tends to think the stuff I saw on S.P. site is hype ... no intent to throw away $$ here, just curious as usual

That eBay idea may fly ... be surprised what sometimes sells and for how much !!

Beaker

Brad said:
tsolrite budd ... me tends to think the stuff I saw on S.P. site is hype ... no intent to throw away $$ here, just curious as usual

That eBay idea may fly ... be surprised what sometimes sells and for how much !!

Well, I'm looking at a 1999 catalogue. You can have all his systems pik3/4/5/6 for a mere $1,700.00 US

Each system bought seperately is $50 US.

I guess he thinks it's a small price to pay if you win the lotto - like the stock market analysis guys. :sick:

As you say, the hype gets you :dizzy:

Rebeckah

Beaker, was there anything helpful for you at all in SP's stuff? just curious. I had bought a system of his once, but it waS no different than a RNG in the end. (Static #s for my pick 6.} I have some copied notes from a friend on one of his pick 3 system, and it gives a good intro for me. I don't know what it's called. I think the crux of his winning systems lie in playing bets each day incremently increasing the $ spent, and thus *won*. BUT that's if you win. & supposedly his pick 3 systems guarantee a win, but you can buy $400 in tickets and win $80. something like that. I'd rather spend that $400 in pick 6 and win millions$$$$ :agree2: :lol:

Brad

I think you hit the nail there Rebeckah ... I read thro an intro on his site re: a Pick 3 system (can't remember which one now, but don't think it really matters) ... the focus is on re-investing winnings throughout the 7 page spiel, with a tiny mention of the fact that one must be able to predict correctly a pair of the 3 #s drawn !! His methodology won't tell you how to do that :dang:

If I could successfully predict 2/3 #s I would NOT need Steve Player to show me how to cash in :D

Don't know how the ISIS system for Pick3 works but I suspect it to be a 'variation on the same theme' of the above system ... and I'm NOT about to spend $195 US :eek: to find out my suspicions are right ... no no no, I'm not that :dizzy:

Cheers

PS. if the systems were as good as advertised everybody would be a millionaire and lotto corps be bankrupt :lol:

.... but in case I'm wrong someboby pls correct me .... Steve ?

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
Beaker, was there anything helpful for you at all in SP's stuff? just curious. I had bought a system of his once, but it waS no different than a RNG in the end. (Static #s for my pick 6.} I have some copied notes from a friend on one of his pick 3 system, and it gives a good intro for me. I don't know what it's called. I think the crux of his winning systems lie in playing bets each day incremently increasing the $ spent, and thus *won*. BUT that's if you win. & supposedly his pick 3 systems guarantee a win, but you can buy $400 in tickets and win $80. something like that. I'd rather spend that $400 in pick 6 and win millions$$$$ :agree2: :lol:
It's not all bad, just expensive :agree:

There are alot of interesting ideas in all these books. He gives some generic ideas for alot of lottos. I think if you were to do analysis on your specific lotto you might find some gems :agree2:

Brad

Dunno ... there are many that claim to ' increase the chance ' of winning a prize, how ever small it may be, which is ok since no guarantees are given.
To 'guarantee' mega $$ returns is a different approach, when I see that I always ask the question why sell the idea rather than use it to make the $$ for the originator?
Guess I've seen too many ideas that almost work, or work sometimes, that the inventor sells cuz that's the only real way to make money with them.
Am I skeptical? You bet. Will I stop looking for SW that works? Not yet :D

My 2 cents

Brad said:
Dunno ... there are many that claim to ' increase the chance ' of winning a prize, how ever small it may be, which is ok since no guarantees are given.
To 'guarantee' mega $$ returns is a different approach, when I see that I always ask the question why sell the idea rather than use it to make the $$ for the originator?
Guess I've seen too many ideas that almost work, or work sometimes, that the inventor sells cuz that's the only real way to make money with them.
Am I skeptical? You bet. Will I stop looking for SW that works? Not yet :D

My 2 cents
Brad:worry: I agree with you...Besides when I see these paying things :worry: ...I always think back of that pig at the flea market that is supposed to be able to pick up the winning set...I have heard that the guy made a lot of money selling that idea...Lately when I sneak on his pig (I gave an apple to the animal )he recently declared this to a person talking with him..(not the pig, the guy) '' I have made up more money selling my pigs's numbers in the last two months than if I really played them :laugh: and that despite the fact that a women that is using these dam pigs numbers has won 5/6 in 6/49 lately....
:eek: ''.....
For those interested the pig's name is Wilbrod

Brad

:lol: Well there you have it folks, a real Cash Pig, let's hear it for Wilbrod :clap: ( why didn't I think of it :notme: )

Some small systems for Pick 3 Games

We can predict 2 out of 3
with the design below
You shall use this as a "combo" on a Pick 3 Game

c(10,3,2,3)=8
1 4 8
1 5 8
1 8 0
2 3 6
2 7 9
3 6 7
3 6 9
4 5 0

We can also have always 2 correct of 3
with 17 blocks

c(10,3,2,2)=17
1 2 6
1 3 8
1 4 9
1 5 7
1 9 0
2 3 4
2 3 5
2 4 8
2 7 9
2 8 0
3 6 9
3 7 0
4 5 0
4 6 7
5 6 0
5 8 9
6 7 8

IHIH

Rebeckah

Brad said:
why sell the idea rather than use it to make the $$ for the originator?

Supposedly Steve uses his systems all over the country and wins $$$ with it. In one of his mags he went on a car tour playing pick 3s in different states and won in each one. He's got scans of tickets & checks. But again, that's a pick 3 system. So he was winning $50-$100 or so, did that cover his lodging, gas, food, car repairs for making the trip to begin with? I dunno. I've often wondered if playing pick 3 would be more profitable for me, but I'm stil googly eyed over million $$$ jackpots. & I'd rather have the bigger payoff for my work.

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
Supposedly Steve uses his systems all over the country and wins $$$ with it. In one of his mags he went on a car tour playing pick 3s in different states and won in each one. He's got scans of tickets & checks. But again, that's a pick 3 system. So he was winning $50-$100 or so, did that cover his lodging, gas, food, car repairs for making the trip to begin with? I dunno. I've often wondered if playing pick 3 would be more profitable for me, but I'm stil googly eyed over million $$$ jackpots. & I'd rather have the bigger payoff for my work.
pik 3/4 are snacks :rolleyes: pick 6/7 main course. WHich would you rather have - peanuts or prime rib?

Yum prime rib :liplick:

Brad

Beaker said:
pik 3/4 are snacks :rolleyes: pick 6/7 main course. WHich would you rather have - peanuts or prime rib?

Yum prime rib :liplick:
At the moment I'd settle for crumbs Beak :D

Rebeckah, what if he hitchhiked? :p: ... guess there's more to this guy then I gleaned from his site so far. One thing to consider with Dailies is winning enough small change consistently then putting that towards the big gun lottos ... I've heard of players doing that, maybe we should get on board of that train ... in the words of daleks "How hard can it be?" :dizzy:

Sidebar