The legendary dancing set !

Just this for those that do not know it...
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49

I'm posting it here because I have some very good indications that makes me believe that it is about to hit for 5 or 6 in the Canadian 6/49 lets say within 6 draws...

Don't miss it folks!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

GillesD

Wrong thread

As you have said to so many newcomers, this may not be the right place. I think this posting should have gone into the Lotto 649 thread. It will just confuse people.

Within a few posts, you should understand under which thread a new post should go. Welcome in.

Re: Wrong thread

GillesD said:
As you have said to so many newcomers, this may not be the right place. I think this posting should have gone into the Lotto 649 thread. It will just confuse people.

Within a few posts, you should understand under which thread a new post should go. Welcome in.
I Do not agree with you on that Gilles....Case closed!
I will not argue ever with you again good try tough but I know your little game too well by now...So you won't drag me into this one...

The title of this topic is anything goes....

Last edited:

cotti47

Nice Play !
Four of the winning #'s, in your set of twelve #'s.
Hope they fell well for you.

Just lurking, alot of Knowledgeable lotto players on this board.
I live in the US, Wash. state, unfortunately we don't have 6/49 lotto anymore. It's kinda nostalgic to drop in to a 6/49 lotto game again.

By the way, how many lines did you play ?
Will you play the same set of #'s, for a predetermined amount of draws ?

Have seen references to the "Dancing Set", not sure what"s involved, sure resulted in a "Nice Play", though.
Good Luck, in the future !

cotti47 said:

Nice Play !
Four of the winning #'s, in your set of twelve #'s.
Hope they fell well for you.

Just lurking, alot of Knowledgeable lotto players on this board.
I live in the US, Wash. state, unfortunately we don't have 6/49 lotto anymore. It's kinda nostalgic to drop in to a 6/49 lotto game again.

By the way, how many lines did you play ?
Will you play the same set of #'s, for a predetermined amount of draws ?

Have seen references to the "Dancing Set", not sure what"s involved, sure resulted in a "Nice Play", though.
Good Luck, in the future !
It is good for any lotto....and it has struck in so many draws that it is simply awesome....I always play that set draw after draw in Can 6/49...Yes this is the place to meet good players...How I play it ??? I'M just going to tell you that soon I'll post the winning ticket for 6/49.....It is well known now among the international players so I,m not surprized that you saw it somewhere ...you just talked to the inventor of such a set!
:lol:

Sidebar