The Kob 7 system for Lotto-Max.

Icewynd

Don't know anything about it and the website doesn't tell you much (except that its fantastic! and its going to change your life!).

For the price you could buy 25 Lotto Max tickets, which might give you a better edge than the system.

Good luck!
:thumb:

Godload

its just a sales marketing gimmick, i wouldnt put much stock into it. i seriously doubt they cracked a system that beats a random odds of 1 in 85 million if you play 1 line.

for lotto there is no magick bullet. its just someone guessing using some probability program.

end of the day your system has a good of chance as this system that he says will change your life. except you dont have to pay for it.

unless you spend alot of money playing alot of combinations to increase your odds, your chances of winning with 1 ticket is basically the same as buying 100 dollars of tickets in max. your odds dont significantly increase unless you spend crazy money, and then there is no guarantee.

Godload

think of him as one of those nigerian email scammers telling you he has the secret to winning alot of money.

no details, just impulsing you with greed of winning some jackpot with his system which is highly unlikely.

larbec

I've not seen any GOOD systems or books out there besides wheeling perhaps. I use my own system with excel and I may suggest you do the same. Studying the numbers is a job fir some. For me it's fun and I've learned a lot by reading this forum and just staring at the numbers for hours lol

bruks

I've not seen any GOOD systems or books out there besides wheeling perhaps. I use my own system with excel and I may suggest you do the same. Studying the numbers is a job fir some. For me it's fun and I've learned a lot by reading this forum and just staring at the numbers for hours lol

I the method of selection and view the results of the wins picked up in Excel a winning combination to 41-49 hits, starting in 2009. But I am interested in this case is the following: you come across a winning combination above 49 and if Yes how did You do it?

bruks

[/ QUOTE]

Where have You gone? I have a few questions about the method of selecting numbers in the lottery "Lotto Max"?

Frank

This discussion was 6 years ago. Larbec hasn’t posted in this forum since 2018. We can’t speculate on where he is, he is gone, that’s all we know.

bruks

Список наиболее совпадающих номеров с 1 января по настоящее время в 2020 г.: 3,4,5,8,9,14,19,21,22,27.30.31,32,39,40,41.44.46.48. 49

Last edited:

bruks

I don't often win an average of 1 win in 10 days (3 draws). I'm like a fisherman sitting and waiting for a big fish.

Basically, I try to bet on the game when the jackpot starts, that is, above 50 million.

As a result of the selection, I got 8 combinations of numbers that completely overlap 50 digits. 7 combinations of 7 numbers overlap 49 digits and the 8th combination overlaps the last 50 digits.

Sidebar