The German Lotto does it again!!

thornc

This weekend's draw was:

4, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 + 36 Bonus!

Google German to English translation

This same lotto has drawned the famous: 1,2,3,4,5,6 some time
ago. At least that's what a friend of mine tells me!

I would like to get my hands on an history of this lotto to check it!

Last edited:

Maggie

thornc said:
One thing to note is that after the 4, every number has a delta of 6, including the bonus!

Does anyone here take this into consideration and how does something like this figure into future draws?

daleks

a little cynical, Beaker ? .................these are The Germans......the trains must run on time..........and even the lottery Must Make Sense.........:rolleyes:

Brad

Re: Re: The German Lotto does it again!!

Beaker said:

That term may better describe a computer generated lottery (one without balls) ... or should it be called 'neutered' ?? ... ouch

thornc said:
This weekend's draw was:

4, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 + 36 Bonus!

Google German to English translation

This same lotto has drawned the famous: 1,2,3,4,5,6 some time
ago. At least that's what a friend of mine tells me!

I would like to get my hands on an history of this lotto to check it!
I have checked...Tell your friend that It did not happenned twice...and neither the 01-02-03-04-05-06...never happenned nor Saturday or Wednesday....

Beaker

daleks said:
a little cynical, Beaker ? .................these are The Germans......the trains must run on time..........and even the lottery Must Make Sense.........:rolleyes:
Oh yes Germans - my mistake. Fixed, with precision :lol:

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: The German Lotto does it again!!

Brad said:
That term may better describe a computer generated lottery (one without balls) ... or should it be called 'neutered' ?? ... ouch
Yes, FIXED applies to this one. Computer generated, so the article says :read: :rolleyes:

Sidebar