The bear lottery!

The Québec lottery office being ahead of the rest of the country like always has lauched a new lotto ...(You all owed us the National lotteries, in fact a member of my family invented the Canadian National 6/49)
The bear lotto... it is a pick 4/77 + bonus
Grand prizes is 500,000$$ but what is good is the secondary prizes...You also can earn 50,000$$ or 5,000$
from the top set drawned...
If you get 3+bonus it is 1,000$$
if you get 3 it is 100$
if you get 2+bonus it is 25$
if you get 2 it is 4$
The cost to play is 2$ for 7 lines
So it is possible to play some nice wheels for a reduced cost....

orest

nice

those are good odds...about 1 in 1.4 million or so...thats twice as good as winning at the Extra, plus you get to chose your numbers! :lol:

GillesD

Nice wheels

Humm

Dennis you say:
"The cost to play is 2$ for 7 lines. So it is possible to play some nice wheels for a reduced cost...."

But when looking at Loto-Quebec site, they say:
"The first selection, which is determined by your selection slip or by Quick Pick, is attributed to game “JEU” 1.
The six other selections are computer-generated.
Two of them are attributed to game “JEU” 2, and the four others to game “JEU” 3"

So you choose one combination for $2.00 and the 6 other ones are randomly selected numbers (what an awful thought).

Is that still a good choice for wheeling?

Re: Nice wheels

GillesD said:
Humm

Dennis you say:
"The cost to play is 2$ for 7 lines. So it is possible to play some nice wheels for a reduced cost...."

But when looking at Loto-Quebec site, they say:
"The first selection, which is determined by your selection slip or by Quick Pick, is attributed to game “JEU” 1.
The six other selections are computer-generated.
Two of them are attributed to game “JEU” 2, and the four others to game “JEU” 3"

So you choose one combination for $2.00 and the 6 other ones are randomly selected numbers (what an awful thought).

Is that still a good choice for wheeling?
I'm taking the liberty to answer your post because you addressed it to me not because I want to go against your wishes...Gilles your infos are correct...We do not have the luxury upon choosing all our lines...I won't play this lotto..
Please excuse me, my mistake...