Texas Lotto Picks/Discussion Jan 15th

Beaker

Member
Lotto Luck - Texas Style :eek: :eek:

$$$ 4-6-12-22-28-31-33-34-41-43-49-51 $$$

:lol:
Since we're having so much fun here :dance1:
I'm going with these again - this set was built with the 12 in mind and with 4 repeaters from the last one alot of these numbers are still in play - I'll keep it :agree2:

This one is $32,000,000 for Wednesday :eek:

Don't forget this one - we'll see how it does :agree2:
Beaker said:
Here is one of the better sets for this one:

7-9-15-19-22-26-29-31-33-39-48-49 :agree2:
 
Last edited:

Rebeckah

Member
Here's my picks:

3 4 5 14 21 25 26 28 30 32 33 37 38 44 45 46 48 49

and I'm switching between using 17 and 51. 17 feels stronger.

Last night I dreamt about #4 over and over again, so I think I'm gonna use that as a power number. I hope I win the jackpot.
 

Beaker

Member
I just ran a few tests on this one. :read:

Consider a few from the following:

1-8-14-16-23-30-31-38-43-45-49-51 :notme:

You might see something from 1-51 again :eek:
 

Beaker

Member
Rebeckah said:
Here's my picks:

3 4 5 14 21 25 26 28 30 32 33 37 38 44 45 46 48 49

and I'm switching between using 17 and 51. 17 feels stronger.

Last night I dreamt about #4 over and over again, so I think I'm gonna use that as a power number. I hope I win the jackpot.
32 is hot in that set :dance1:
 

Rebeckah

Member
Beaker said:
Consider a few from the following:

1-8-14-16-23-30-31-38-43-45-49-51
I doubt we'll have another triple repeater, so #1 would be out for me. {& I ended up removing 18 & 49 cuz of the same reason} I wanted to eliminate the 10s decade completely, but 14 was just too strong for me to remove. 51 does look good for a repeat. We had a 5 repeats game recently, and the next game had one repeat. Logic thinks we'd have a zero repeats in the following game, but TX Lotto seems to slowly flow in and out between extremes. So I'm thinking we'll have one repeat this game, and next game will have zero repeats.

With 23 it's the *yes, but not yet* thing. I used to pick too many #s based on that thinking. So I'm trying to cut back. :giggle:

14-30-38-51 I'm keeping. The wheeling problem I'm facing today is that I have too few #s under 20. & I use positional limits of under 20 for my first two spots. So, I'm experimenting using a key number wheel, & not. My L/H is heavy on the high side And this game is looking to be quite average stat wise. So I'm fiddlin' today. I'm ready to win the jackpot!

:lol: :agree2:
 

Rebeckah

Member
Neither of us got even one right Beaker. The dancing set had zero as well.:mad:

40 million for Saturday night. I was wrong on the no repeaters, as it waS A no repeat game. and 53 was a surprize, but I did guess right in eliminating the 10's decade.

2-20-24-40-47-53
 

Beaker

Member
Rebeckah said:
Neither of us got even one right Beaker. The dancing set had zero as well.:mad:

40 million for Saturday night. I was wrong on the no repeaters, as it waS A no repeat game. and 53 was a surprize, but I did guess right in eliminating the 10's decade.

2-20-24-40-47-53
Nothing for me in our 6/49 either :rolleyes: Might use my picks as good filters :sick:

This is a tough one for sure :agree:
 

Rebeckah

Member
Yea, people were buying tickets like crazy yesterday. Lots of folks don't get into it until it gets a big jackpot. I'd be happy winning anything more than what I spend.
:)
 
Top