Texans

I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR ARE PLAYERS FROM TEXAS...I NOTICED THEIR BOARD HAS BEEN VERY QUIET LATELY.
I WAS INVOLVED IN A CONVERSATION TODAY ABOUT THE PRINGLE FACTORY IN TEXAS WAS WIPED OUT BY A TORNADO...IT'S TOUGH TO FIND A CAN OF PRINGLES THESE DAYS.

HOPE ALL IS WELL... THEY HAD SOME AWEFUL WEATHER GO THROUGH THERE...:(

luckystrike said:
I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR ARE PLAYERS FROM TEXAS...I NOTICED THEIR BOARD HAS BEEN VERY QUIET LATELY.
I WAS INVOLVED IN A CONVERSATION TODAY ABOUT THE PRINGLE FACTORY IN TEXAS WAS WIPED OUT BY A TORNADO...IT'S TOUGH TO FIND A CAN OF PRINGLES THESE DAYS.

HOPE ALL IS WELL... THEY HAD SOME AWEFUL WEATHER GO THROUGH THERE...:(
I have some friends down there at the present time....Don't have any news from them... :confused:

Roy

All is well in the Tomball/Houston area and now I know why my wife stocked up on Pringles!.../Roy

Brad

Well, when you run out come north of the 49th for your spud snacks ... Miss Vickie's --> mmmmm

hope Rebeckah and the rest are ok too ...

Rebeckah

it's our hibernation time. ;)

it's almost 100 every day and so dry I feel like my mouth is a living Sahara. + I've been really focusing on this $47 mil$ JP. I think that tornado started over here with 80mph winds which only turned our sky into moving dirt. You go stand out there and smile & get your teeth polished white {& brown). That's called a redneck dentist visit. :lol: I'm doing great, very busy now tho. :) Thanks for asking! :clown: :kiss:

Maggie

Glad everything's ok with you, Rebeckah. Been pretty quiet in the Texas thread lately, Clipper hasn't been around either for a while. :) Maybe he/she is still hibernating. :lol:

charles2

Rebeckah said:

it's almost 100 every day and so dry I feel like my mouth is a living Sahara. . I think that tornado started over here with 80mph winds which only turned our sky into moving dirt. You go stand out there and smile & get your teeth polished white {& brown). That's called a redneck dentist visit. :lol: :kiss:

That's called a redneck dentist visit. :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahah

BUFFY

Rebeckah said:

it's almost 100 every day and so dry I feel like my mouth is a living Sahara. + I've been really focusing on this $47 mil$ JP. I think that tornado started over here with 80mph winds which only turned our sky into moving dirt. You go stand out there and smile & get your teeth polished white {& brown). That's called a redneck dentist visit. :lol: I'm doing great, very busy now tho. :) Thanks for asking! :clown: :kiss:

YOUR HUMOUR KILLS ME..:lol: GLAD EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!!

p.s. you now you're a redneck when you're pick-up truck has curtains..and your house doesn't..:lol: :lol2:
CHEERS...STAY KOOL

LUCKYSTRIKE

Rebeckah

LS you're funny! :lol:
I'm :blush: cuz I finally got to watch the news last night & saw about the hurricane down south & realized that's what you were talking about... I was talking about the tornado we had about a month ago. Can you believe that I've been that busy I didn't even know part of this state was being blown away! Texas really is a country unto itself, there's absolutely no sign of weather here at all, whilst another part of the state is in total chaos. weird. :dizzy:

BUFFY...

JUST TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT A BLOND AND HAVE WHITE-OUT ON YOUR SCREEN!!!!!!

GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS WELL.....

:kiss: :lol: :lol:

LUCKYSTRIKE..

Rebeckah

Nope. not blonde, just busy.
Demi-Moore-look-alike-me

except I'm letting my bangs grow out.. but hip to the younger man thing. :)

REBECKAH

I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU IN A RECENT CONVERSATION I WAS HAVING WITH A CO-WORKER,THIS PAST FRIDAY....

SHE TOLD ME I HAVE THE BRUCE WILLIS THING ON THE GO!!!!!!!

THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED INTO MY MIND..DEMI MOORE [aka...rebeckah.... ]..AND I BURST OUT :laugh: :laugh:

I THINK MY FELLOW EMPLOYEES THINK I'M A LITTLE :nuts: :hair:

Rebeckah

Hey, Bruce is kinda of hottie there dude! ;) He's got that whole quite sexy voice & charm, that glint in his eye, and still that whole kick butt save the world super hero thing.... Plus he's sporting a bald head which I like on some guys cuz it feels so kinky to gnaw on. um boy, is that a set up or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
slinking away quietly whistling.....

DEMI

Rebeckah said:
Hey, Bruce is kinda of hottie there dude! ;) He's got that whole quite sexy voice & charm, that glint in his eye, and still that whole kick butt save the world super hero thing.... Plus he's sporting a bald head which I like on some guys cuz it feels so kinky to gnaw on. um boy, is that a set up or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
slinking away quietly whistling.....

stop me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :wow:

Sidebar