Super 7 Still Not Claimed!

Sporster

It was on the radio all day today, if the winner of the 30Mil could please contact the OLCG just to confirm that they hold the winning ticket!

Wow this is amazing that the winner has not contacted OLCG.
I can't answer why they need the winner to contact them?

mon

MAYBE THEY WANT TO LET US HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE AT IT??!!:lol: :lol:

BUT I REALLY DONT THINK ANYONE WILL BE CALIMING THAT PRIZE, IT HAS BEEN TO LONG. NO ONE COULD HOLD ON TO IT FOR THAT LONG AND NOT TELL ANYONE.....PERSONALY I THINK I WOULD GO :nuts: KEEPING IT TO MYSELF:lol:

Maggie

I wonder if that story I heard a couple of weeks ago could be true then.. about the winning ticket being left in a photocopier. And whoever found it is just too afraid to come forward with it. Or doesn't know what to do with it.

system13

just wondering, if nobody claims that prize,does the money returns into the game or it goes to the state?

In Croatia, according to the rules,unclaimed prize is returned in game, didn`t happen so far though :heul:

adawg

sytem13,

I think the rule here is that the person/group holding the winning ticket has one year to claim the prize. After that, it then goes back in the prize pool towards more regular draws and/or bonus draws.

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

system13

adawg,thanks for your feedback :wavey:

one year to claim the prize?:eek:

wow,imagine those interests on unclaimed prize after a year has passed by, the state just can`t lose,but i`ve said nothing new.

In Croatia the deadline to claim the prize is 2 months,after that jackpot amount goes back into the game, but this applies only to jackpot. All unclaimed lower prizes,including 5+B go into state budget.

Month or two ago we had a record lottery jackpot winner in the history of the Croatian lottery,it was 7/39 game and the jackpot was around 3 million euros.I know that compared to Western jackpots that sounds peanuts,but i`d like to see someone living no matter where worldwids laughing on that ammount.:dizzy:

Anyway...3 weeks passed,and the winner didn`t contact the lottery so speculations begun about this issue....like,there were no winners at all,it was just a states manipulation,etc,etc,you know,in a corrupted country people doubt everything,even the lottery,especially when they lose :lol: ... At the end,it appeared that a guy,an older wealthy businessman, buyed couple of dozens of full system wheels (10 nums,120 combs) and couldn`t find the winning one because he was somewhat paranoic and hided every ticket on different place....but at least he knew the ticket was in the house so eventually he find it....
after ruining his house,but it was worth it...i guess the first thing he did after that was buying some anti-Alzheimers pills :lol:

Cheers

Last edited:

Randal

Now that's a paranoid winner!!!

Anyway I thought some single Asian father won the $30M Super7 jackpot? WTF is happening here?
I'm so confused, I'm outta the loop. I'm gonna go look for that post.

Randal

Florie said:
FYI, heard from a good source the winner is an Oriental single father. At least we know there is a winner.

Maggie said:
Don't know if anyone else has heard this story or not, but the winning 30 million dollar ticket was bought by 4 women, and one of them took a photocopy of the ticket and left the original in the photocopier. :bawl: Now the OLGC is saying they will not do anything about it, but at least the good news is, if someone does come forward with it, the gals have a copy of it.

I bet someone bought it without checking their tickets, people do that *$&)*$&%*@#$&*(&@$*(&% all the time. Like why bother if you're not going to check?

Anyway I'm just itching to know how much the jackpot will be next year. It's gonna be nuts!!!!

Sidebar