super 7 nov 22nd

elliot

I was impressed with Ben's strategy in the 6 49 ie in between on the upper right hand side of the #'s that had not shown in the last few draws with 29 and 38 would have been a VERY BIG .winner indeed.
In the super 7
08 16 20 21 30 33 and 47
15 16 28 32 33 38 and 47
04 05 13 25 33 38 and 42
still working on the rest

dwoods99

Elliot,

For the sake of new members, please note that you should be using the "post Reply" button, not the "New Thread", unless it does not already exist.

For the Super7 and 649 forums, the members here have agreed to have a "Picks" thread, and a "Discussion" thread for each new draw. This way we can scan member picks easily and view the results after the draw has concluded. So before posting, please check to see if an appropriate list already exists, and then post in there.

Your comments and participation is most welcomed, so feel free to continue doing so... :wavey:

Beaker

elliot, I second dwoods99 on this. Your contributions are great but funny as it may be, they will get lost if you post in a separate thread. If you post in the appropriate "discussions" thread or "picks" thread, everyone will see your input and be able to comment/add to what you have written.

With hundreds of members posting in different threads it would become useless to any of us - this is why we combine everything.

thanks elliot and I look forward to your input in the other thread. :agree2: :agree:

Sidebar