super 7 discussion28 feb

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
With this one as a starter....you can build an awesome set that will get many 4 and 5 hitters and perhaps the elusive 6 and 7 hitters folks! :eek:
You know what's :clown: ? I have all of those for 6/49 :eek:

Maggie said:
Luckystrike,

I think Combo is trying to tell you there is NO 48 in Super 7. :)

I GUESS I WENT TO THE LABATT WELL ONE TO MANY TYMES THERE!!!!!!! :beer: :blush2: :laugh: :laugh:

THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT TO ME COMBO AN D MAGGIE !!/COLOR] :wavey:

Randal

The moment of truth draws near... time to find out of this Super7 was carried over or if there was a big winner of $10 million! Hopefully some lotto enthusiast from this board wins :)
Preferably me of course! lol

Anyway I hope everyone had a good night.

I didn't check my tickets yet but I will once the top prize info is posted..

Brad

Re: WH 014 PICKS

ComboManiac said:
02-03-04-16-23-24-27-31-33-35-36-37-41 ...

Looks like the 0.14 is tops this draw Combo, 3+B/13
and Beaker's 4.0 close second with 2+B/12 ... not bad for a first effort considering the odds of this lotto

WE HAD OUR CHANCES BRAD

Brad,

The chance was there on Feb 14 we just didn't play and now I just regret didn't have the means to play even 50.00 Dollars !!

Brad

Can't stop trying now

Did you know that many of the greatest discoveries whether in science, medicine or whatever were made while looking for something totally different ? Let's keep on stumbling ! :D

Re: Can't stop trying now

Brad said:
Did you know that many of the greatest discoveries whether in science, medicine or whatever were made while looking for something totally different ? Let's keep on stumbling ! :D
Yea...Yea...My wife is doing that one to me every time we go to the Supermarket She is always discovering the most expensive stuff....Talking about Super I'm going to study this one to the bones.... :agree: :clown: :eek2: :eek3:

Sidebar