super 7 discussion mar 14

mon

NO WINNERS 16 MILLION FOR NEXT WEEK

I WAS LOOKING ON THE LOTTO QUEBEC SITE AND IT STATES ON 16 MILLION NEXT WEEK IS THE SITE WRONG?? USUALLY IT SHOULD JUMP TO 17 MILLION , ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHY ?:confused:

mon said:

I WAS LOOKING ON THE LOTTO QUEBEC SITE AND IT STATES ON 16 MILLION NEXT WEEK IS THE SITE WRONG?? USUALLY IT SHOULD JUMP TO 17 MILLION , ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHY ?:confused:
I really have no idea?? But it should jump to 17 millions or so....Maybe they are setting up some bonus draws? :confused:

Maggie

I thought it usually went to 15 and then the 17 million.

In any case I'm going to keep plugging away with the same numbers for the next draw.

Sheba

mon said:

I see it on all the sites as 16 Million...
I thought it jumped from 12.5 to 15 then to 17.5...
Anyway no odds what it is lets get some thoughts on the up coming draw...

I want these 2 too make a show...

Yes you guess them
Dennis's 25 & 26 :agree2:

Sheba__:dog:©

mon

SORRY GUYS YES YOU ARE RIGHT I JUMPED THE GUN IT SHOULD BE 15 MILLION THEN 17 SORRY I POSTED BEFORE HAVING MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE :eek:

BUT DENNIS YOU COULD BE VERY RIGHT THEY CAN BE SETTING US UP FOR BONUS DRAWS

I HOPE SO!!!

:bounce: :yes:

Randal

I was happy that it didn't increment by $2.5 million for once but now I'm annoyed again. This is bull****... F*cking CDN government.

Anyway I said in the last Super7 discussion that it was not going to get carried over. With $26 million in lotto ticket sales for Super7 I'm surprised no one won it.

But now that I was full of **** on the last draw with my prediction I'm guessing this draw WILL NOT BE CARRIED OVER!

Best of luck to everyone this upcoming week. :D

Jerk or not :rolleyes: ..This is where the next big jackpot is going to be drawn....And I intend to get my share of it! I'll see what gem that I can find for the next folks! :clown: :lol: :agree2: :eek:

Maggie

It seems that's the way it always goes when the jackpot gets that high. Or it's going to be a very low draw or a high one, maybe starting in the high teens or twenties.

Beaker

Maggie said:
It seems that's the way it always goes when the jackpot gets that high. Or it's going to be a very low draw or a high one, maybe starting in the high teens or twenties.
Maggie, I will be playing alot of lows here.

I think the only way to try to get this one is to wheel a few DN's

Maggie said:
For one of the very...very...very...rare time....I agree with you Maggie...Lets get that bottle of champagne! :lol:

Sidebar