Super 7 Discussion For Sep 12

mon

2 WINNERS LAST NIGHT BUT WE ARE INTO BONUS DRAWS NEXT WEEK 15 MILLION DOLLARS

I STARTED THIS THREAD BECAUSE IM NOT SURE THE OTHER THREAD IS A DISCUSSION OR JUST A QUESTION :D

Sheba

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I said it would be 15 Million!...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!

Sheba

I think we wil have
one @ 15 Million
one @ 17.5 Million and
one @ 20 Million .... but
I also think that one of these 3 draws will not go but they will make lots of Money!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

Can everyone pray for that 20 to come out of the :cold: it is there now much too long and it is due to show! Can someone tell me how long it has gone before showing.. This time around it is 24 draws but before that it was ????

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™

mon

GOOD QUESTION SHEBA ! I HAVE TRIED TO FIND STATS FOR SUPER 7 BUT HAVE NOT YET FOUND ANYTHING USEFULL, NOTHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF SUPER 7, BUT A LOT ON 6/49..

ANYWAYS I WILL BE PUTTING 20 INTO MY FINAL SET I ALSO LIKE NUMBER 5 AND 10 WE MAY SEE A FEW FROM 1-10 THIS NEXT DRAW, BUT I ALSO AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT NOT ALL DRAWS WILL GO.

BUT I WOULD LIKE 1 TO COME TO ME :lol: :lol: :lol:

LAST WEEK MY GROUP TKT WHICH WAS A QP HAD 5 NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU ARE 14 IN THE GROUP IT DOES NOT AMOUNT TO MUCH 145.40 :lol: :lol:

mon

DOES ANYONE SEE A TRIPLE COMMING UP? ALOT OF THE QUICK PICKS I PICKED UP HAVE TRIPLE S IN THEM....:read:

mon

Sheba said:
Can everyone pray for that 20 to come out of the :cold: it is there now much too long and it is due to show! Can someone tell me how long it has gone before showing.. This time around it is 24 draws but before that it was ????

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™

SHEBA I WILL TRY AND GET AN ANSWER FOR YOU ....:)

Irvin

Hello Sheba / Mon :wavey:

In the Uk lotto I think there was one number that had not appeared for 70+ draws.

The longest period in an NZ draw is 47.

Regards,

Irvin

Randal

BONUS DRAWS!! DA DA DA NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

I'm not even gonna play this $2M draw. Thanks for the info mon and Sheba :D

I would like to see another $30M+ draw again too.

Sheba

Randal said:
BONUS DRAWS!! DA DA DA NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

I'm not even gonna play this $2M draw. Thanks for the info mon and Sheba :D

I would like to see another $30M+ draw again too.

What 2m Draw? If you are referring to the 649 well...it grew to 5m... and 5 million is not enough for you? You should play that cause there are fewer people playing and maybe the ticket you would buy could be the ONE!..

Randal

Sheba, good call. I realized I meant $2.5M but even that's wrong because this week's draw is $15M. I never knew! I just checked now. Thanks for the correction. :)

MON..

mon said:
DOES ANYONE SEE A TRIPLE COMMING UP? ALOT OF THE QUICK PICKS I PICKED UP HAVE TRIPLE S IN THEM....:read:

I SEE ONE OF THESE TWO SETS SHOWING UP ......

6-7-8-.....

7-8-9... :confused:

I NOT SURE YET ...BUT I HAVE A HUNCH A TRIPLE IS COMING IN THE LOW DECADES...

RANDAL

RANDAL...HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER IN FRIENDLY MANITOBA...AND HOW ARE YOU DOING???

GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK A LITTLE MORE FREQUENTLY..:agree:

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Randal

My summer in Friendly Manitoba was alright, I didn't take advantage of all the nice sun we had for a while. I barely tanned at all. But thanks for asking, I've only been around more lately because the draws are higher. I don't play $2M or $5M draws anymore. They gotta be at least $10M for me now :) .

Anyway it's good to be back, Manitoba isn't that friendly btw. Well not anymore. Winnipeg is the murder capital of Canada (per capita), etc. We got that label from visitors back in the old days when people used to greet each other on the streets as they passed and stuff. But that's all gone now. Anywhoo bets of luck to you too on these bonus draws. Someone from here better win the jackpot! If not me then let it be one of yous :D .

Sidebar