Super 7 Discussion For Oct03 2003

mon

WOW I THINK THIS IS A FIRST NOT WINNERS SO FAR
NEXT WEEK WE HAVE 25 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

:bounce: :lphant: :lphant: :bounce:

ANOTHER WEEK OF STUDYING TO DO!!!:read:

NOT BAD...OFFER 20 MILLION FOR A JACKPOT,DRAW IN ALMOST50 MILLION IN SALES...AND NOBODY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG:bawl: :dang:

AHHHHH! October my favourite month of the year....Already smelling these orange pumpkin in the air!
Pumpkin pies are the greatest thing !
Always pour some cream on top of them ...That way they taste even better!
With 25 millions $$$$$$$ ...You can eat a lot of them...
•••••

mon

LOOKING AT 1,4,5 TO START

WE MAY SEE SOMETHING IN THE COLD ONES 1,8,10,11,22,28,42 43,

COULD END WITH 44,45,46

:)

Randal

With that in mind Mr. Bassboss I'm tempted to play 01-02-03-04-05-06-07. In fact, I will do that! :D

And on a side note: if no one wins this draw I will bring SARS back to Toronto! :mad:
Yes, I'm that mad. I ate SARS and I will regurgitate if no one wins $25M this week. I'm getting sick of seeing vanity draws, so work hard this week people because if no one makes the big hit Toronto is in for it!
*Note: I am holding Toronto hostage with SARS as we speak*

P.S. My first lotto wish is for me to win the jackpot (solo). My second wish is for someone here to. Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming weeks. :)

Randal

Okay I played 01->07, now just for the hell of it I'm gonna buy 41->47. :D

I often question playing quick picks now because these stupid lotto machines don't seem too random. For example two of my quick pick selections on my ticket are:
08 12 13 18 23 27 45
08 12 13 16 20 37 47
And these are back to back!
This is just an observation.. But on the next two quick picks I see two 07's in the beginning as well. :confused:

Maggie

We're in the same boat, Luckystrike, because I'm not too sure either. I do horribly at picking Super 7 numbers, I really should stick to quick picks for this one. All I did for this draw was pick numbers that have come out in the past 10 draws or so. No rhyme or reason to it. ;)

Beaker

Quick look at something here - should watch LD 6 and 7 for this one.

Looks like 26-27-36-47 :agree:

Also many hits for LD 3

Something :clown:

Last draw no numbers with greater than 3 skips - has never happened before so we may get a long-shot number here.

:read:

Sidebar