Super 7 Discussion For Jan31

mon

NO WINNERS LAST NIGHT 7.5 MILLION FOR NEXT WEEK

I SAY WE WILL START SEEING SOME THAT HAVE NOT COME UP IN A WHILE

WHICH ONES I WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO :D

The trend is moving towards Dennis's numbers folks....25-26 is geting active more and more...It is just a matter of time...I'm going out today and I'm playing my wheel for the next 3 draws......Something big is gonna happen here...LIke it or not COMBO!!! :kaioken: :kaioken:
:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Sheba

Wee the jackpot again Grows bugger!

I see the 30 has not made a showing now in 30 draws!:eek:

I think the 34 or 39 could come here, but I like the 4 and 6 which I have in my piks as well as the 34...

Dennis 25 & 26 as DN's are a must play!

Sheba..:dog:

Sheba

Had a few too may :beer: looking at the last spelling post! :lol:

Anyway coming up with a new set to play...

WIll post them soon but a must to be playing is DN's 25 & 26..

They will both soon hit hard!

SHeba ___:dog:~~~

daleks

going to use these.....5, 18, 22, 25, 41, 42....as DN's somehow, either in sets of 2 or 3.......

why do so many more people play with so much more money when the jackpot increases......mmmmm.....and what sort of food is that dog fed, anyway.....i get tired just looking at mmm him/her?...

daleks

been grouping the 47 #'s into 3 groups, changing their position with each draw...current groups look like this:

group a)8, 10, 14, 18, 21, 25, 29, 34, 38, 42, 47

group b)2, 4, 7, 11, 15, 17, 19, 22, 26, 43, 44, 45

group c)6, 16, 23, 24, 27, 28, 31, 32, 35, 37, 41, 46

on the jan 17th draw, numbers drawn were all from group (b), including the bonus...

on the jan 24th draw, numbers drawn were group (a) 4 drawn, group (b) 1 drawn, group (c) 2 drawn.......one # not grouped.

Brad

Wee the jackpot again Grows bugger!
Glad you clarified Sheba 'cause the last thing we need is some kind of freaky gone bad S7 cloning experiment :D

I have a Q re: free tickets ... do they have to be quick picks or can I make up my own numbers? Does anyone know?

daleks

quik piks unfortunately, and you will be asked to say something about The Extra..............

some people i know wait in line at the lottery retailer until exactly 7:47 p.m. before putting their freebie in to be validated, thinking, i guess, that what will come out tomorrow at that time will be pre-cursered today............as though any really knew what time it is anyway........good luk Brad.......:agree:

Brad said:
Glad you clarified Sheba 'cause the last thing we need is some kind of freaky gone bad S7 cloning experiment :D

I have a Q re: free tickets ... do they have to be quick picks or can I make up my own numbers? Does anyone know?
They have to be quick picks...but what I do while listening to these amazing stories at the store is that I trade my quick picks earned with incoming clients....After an hour or two I get all the money necessary to buy a nice wheel....You'd be surprized to see how they could be sold so quickly...maybe this is why they call them quick picks?? :lol:

daleks

now this i like

here's a man paying his taxes, running for office, and introducing

us to the barter system all in one breath,,,,,,,

M.Dennis Bassboss, I will vote for you.

:lol2: :beer: Salut !!

Brad

Thanks daleks, Dennis ... interesting concept that trade thing, guess there's always more than one way to skin a cat (pun intended) .. creative...:agree2:

Re: now this i like

daleks said:
here's a man paying his taxes, running for office, and introducing

us to the barter system all in one breath,,,,,,,

M.Dennis Bassboss, I will vote for you.

:lol2: :beer: Salut !!
Well a lot of client from that store know me quite well...And they know that I am often cashing for$$$$ there....So they are trying to get the better part of the deal....In other words ... I'm a Super 7 quick picks Scalper :lol:

Geenie

Does any intelligent, talented good looking person have a number positions
chart for the SUPER 7 ?

THX in advance

:)

Sidebar