Super 7 Discussion 28 March

Beaker

peter said:
I kinda enjoy some of Randal's posts. They kinda remind me of a
---- disturber, called Flipper, who once frequented these boards.:lol:
Yes, altho flipper liked to play all the numbers not just QPiks - he was the one who said save your Qpiks to play for the BIG jackpots. Before him, I never did that :no:

Soon we will convert Randal :baby: from the dark side.

Last edited:

Brad

Randal said:
....<<<snip>>>
I spent $15 for the draw tomorrow (March 28th) and I plan to spend more on next week's draw assuming it's another huge bonus :D

Note: Most of my purchases are quick picks.
Flipper was bfr my time here but me thinks our friend Randal is beginning to see the light ... note MOST, not all his picks, are QPs :D

Beaker

Brad said:
Flipper was bfr my time here but me thinks our friend Randal is beginning to see the light ... note MOST, not all his picks, are QPs :D
Flipper was a piece of work :dang:

Beaker said:
Yes, that one is hanging there ready to strike.

I was thinking that this 8 may 3peat :lol:

The low ones I'm looking at are 1-8-9 - probably play just one of them :notme:
The thing is that the 30s should explode in this one...And some from the Goswinus's set are ready to go....I wouldn't be surprized to see the 31-35 ....31-34 ...31-39 in this draw ...so I might play many of these pairs...I'm expecting at least 3 numbers in the 30s and maybe more....I also like the low 40s for this one...40-42 something from that range...The 16-19 are in my scope too... :agree:

Brad

Trial Set #1: 14 Numbers

1-2-7-9-11-12-13-30-35-38-39-42-43-45

Gee I like where this discussion is headed ... 1-9, 35, 38-39 ... all I need are two more to match with my set and I'm buying a super duty pick-up !! :lol:

Hey I missed the 42 :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The thing is that the 30s should explode in this one...And some from the Goswinus's set are ready to go....I wouldn't be surprized to see the 31-35 ....31-34 ...31-39 in this draw ...so I might play many of these pairs...I'm expecting at least 3 numbers in the 30s and maybe more....I also like the low 40s for this one...40-42 something from that range...The 16-19 are in my scope too... :agree:
Agreed :agree: I'm seeing alot of 30's here.

I still think this may go high - it fits with 6/49 - that one could strike high also. :eek:

I like the look of 32 :agree:

Beaker

Brad said:
Trial Set #1: 14 Numbers

1-2-7-9-11-12-13-30-35-38-39-42-43-45

Gee I like where this discussion is headed ... 1-9, 30, 38-39 ... all I need are two more to match with my set and I'm buying a super duty pick-up !! :lol:
I saw this over there - very, very nice set. :agree2: Alot of these will make my final set.

I like that random set too :eek:

peter

Beaker said:
For those that are playing this one, I'm getting alot of hits for the long shots 38-39
Beaker, I don't follow S7 like you guys do, because we can't wheel here like in QUE. so I go with QP's, but remember the cross over rule from S7 to 649. If your picking 38/39. see my post in 649 regarding this pair.
If you are correct on this pair, and it shows up in S7, I'm definately playing it SAT.

Beaker said:
Agreed :agree: I'm seeing alot of 30's here.

I still think this may go high - it fits with 6/49 - that one could strike high also. :eek:

I like the look of 32 :agree:
32-36 are two fools on my list....but they are both hot fools.... :agree:

Beaker

Oh, one other tidbit.

We didn't have any LD's last draw so for this one

Load up on LD's - LD 3 comes to mind

:dancer:

Funny because my LDs thing is gearing up for Lds of 09 and 03...
Major 09-19-39 at 49%
Major 03-23-43 at 45%
Minor Lds of 04 ...14-24-34 at 39%
:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Funny because my LDs thing is gearing up for Lds of 09 and 03...
Major 09-19-39 at 49%
Major 03-23-43 at 45%
Minor Lds of 04 ...14-24-34 at 39%
:agree:
Yup 9-39 I like 19 also
Yup 13-43
Yup 14-44

And this one

17-27

Beakermania!!!

$22,000,000 !!!!!

:dancer:

mon

I think this may go high also 11 or 15 may start the draw

I also like 43 or47 :D

BY THE WAY I SET AN EMAIL TO LOTTO QUEBEC TO GET CONFERMATION ON ALL THOSE BONUS DRAWS AND THE ANSWER I GOT BACK TODAY WAS YES ON ALL DRAWS

LAST BONUS DRAW ON 11APR 30 MILLION!!!!

:lphant: :lphant: :lphant:

Beaker

mon said:
I think this may go high also 11 or 15 may start the draw

I also like 43 or47 :D

BY THE WAY I SET AN EMAIL TO LOTTO QUEBEC TO GET CONFERMATION ON ALL THOSE BONUS DRAWS AND THE ANSWER I GOT BACK TODAY WAS YES ON ALL DRAWS

LAST BONUS DRAW ON 11APR 30 MILLION!!!!

:lphant: :lphant: :lphant:
Thanks for that confirmation mon. Seems Florie had it correct all along. :agree:

As I said, it may be better to play these lower ones because everyone will be playing for that 30 Mil and you may see a few winners there. :eek:

dwoods99

Beaker said:
We didn't have any LD's last draw so for this one

Load up on LD's - LD 3 comes to mind
I am actually looking at LDs 4 and 7 for this one :eek:

I think the 45 sleeper is about to awaken.

06-24 are the most likely repeaters, and I am hoping that 04-09 don't spoil the party at my house :lol:

In the last 10 draws, there have only been 0 or 1 repeats.

Sidebar