Sudden Wealth

Sheba

Here is a link that is interesting to read..
If you happen to hit it rich here are some tips!

go HERE

Sheba__:dog: ®™

LT

Administrator
That is a very informative link Sheba .. thanks :agree2:

I was hoping that I could follow the advice there this morning but after checking my numbers I find out I'm not the single winner of last night's Super 7 :bawl:

adawg

Hindsight

My mum and dad won $100,000 back in 1986,
they sold their modest home (1600sqft.) for $130,000 and the family moved into a 3000sqft home(after a 5 week trip to Australia) with 3 car garage, indoor poolwith slide and diving board, wet bar, guest apartment et al, that cost them $285,000. 2 years went by in the money pit then they were forced to sell due to upkeep costs. My dad then lost his job in 1991 due to recession and they are still trying to recover from all of this.
I lightning ever struck my family again, I would certainly have learned almost first hand from my parents experience.:(

Good luck this week everybody.

30 MILLION

IF BY CHANCE I WIN THE 30 MILLION THIS FRIDAY..THERE WILL BE A HUGH PARTY FOR ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM.THE FIRST 25 MILLION WOULD BE DISPERCED BETWEEN FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THOSE LESS FORTUNATE.
ONE MILLION WOULD BE PUT IN TRUST FOR MY CHILD..SO HE COULD LIVE A VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE AND NOT FACE THE MISERY AND HARDSHIPS,THAT I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF EXPERIENCING.ONE MILLION WOULD BE INVESTED FOR MY SELF ,AND ONE MILLION FOR MY SPOUSE.ALSO ONE MILLION FOR THE P.L.T. ,WHICH WOULD LEAVE ME ONE MILLION TO SPEND ON MERE PLEASURES.

JUST INMAGINE!!!!!! :cool: :wavey:

Randal

You know what your problem is luckystrike? You're not greedy enough!

That's why someone like me will win the $30M! ;)

Sidebar