Stefan's Pick3Sniper

chilibill

Has anyone tried Stefan's Pick3Sniper lately? He currently has a money back offer on it. I'm tempted but would like to read a review by a forum member first.
chilibill

PAB

Hi Chilibill,

I have not used it or heard of it personally, but I did do a quick Google search and read some of the reviews out there which ranged from some good, some bad and whether or not it is a scam.
Good luck in your quest!

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

chilibill

Pick3 and Pick 5 software trials

Folks,
I've been trying Stefan's sniper software on a 60 day trial and have had some interesting mixed results. Two hits in a row, one straight and one boxed ! Pretty exciting, then the next game died. but still learning how to use it. Stefan just pointed me to a European lotto program called winslips.com for use with my Pick 5 lotto game. Anyone try it ? It costs $17 for 1 month trial. Stefan recommends it so I am interested. Let me know if you have any info on how good it is.
chilibill

chilibill

Sniper

I just cancelled Pick3Sniper as I could not get reliable , repeatable resuilts from it. I really hit it hard on paper too, with lots of back testing. I will try Pick3StatsPro now.
chilibill

Sidebar