Spring ahead, Fall back

peter

Hey, don't forget, daylight savings comes to an end tonight set your clocks back one hour. ( except in Saskatchewan ) because it screws up the cows milking schedules. (thats true):agree:

peter said:
Hey, don't forget, daylight savings comes to an end tonight set your clocks back one hour. ( except in Saskatchewan ) because it screws up the cows milking schedules. (thats true):agree:
Please Peter don't remind me...one more hour to wait before the end of these bonus draws... :dang: :lol:

Sheba

Just peachy just ....peachy...Now we just have approx. 57 days till Mr. Winter get here.....

Before you know it...It will be Christmas...lets just hope I can win the :cow: and move south until Miss. Spring Comes back our way...:lol:

ALso time to change the Batteries in the SMoke Detectors!

Sheba__:dog:

Rebeckah

I love what Jay Leno was saying about this. He said it's like a Holiday. I quote:
*Would you rather get all dressed up like a hobo for the 5th year in a row or have an extra hour of sleep? I'd rather have the hour of sleep.*
I couldn't agree more! YEA! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Altho we have both, so I don't know why Jay thinks there was a choice? :confused: silly bird.

Sidebar