Sports Action Toto

daleks

i'm a big toto fan, but only do it when the NFL is playing.....i'll be posting stuff about it then, and watch for your comments also.....only a short time to go, i think the first game is in october ??..

SLASH

daleks said:
i'm a big toto fan, but only do it when the NFL is playing.....i'll be posting stuff about it then, and watch for your comments also.....only a short time to go, i think the first game is in october ??..

Menu is out for the preseason! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!:dizzy:

daleks

WOW..................thank you, slash, i think,,,,,,,,,,i'll be at a store on the week-end and take a good look............sometimes the pre-season stuff is easier to get a handle on...............darn......that means summer is drawing to a close..................

daleks

thanks, slash, just looked at the link you posted......i'll take a real good look tomorrow, sunday, but obvious right now is green bay winning, and oakland also, although oakland will sometimes get lazy..........if i recall from past years, a lot of exhibition games were won at home, keeps the fans happy, etc.......i played 27 slips for each sunday last year, $1.00 each, that gave me 9 games for sure.........then i played another 9 slips,$1 each, in which i used oakland as an anchor on each slip, then having to deal with only 12 games................i'll post my thoughts on the others as the week goes on.......

daleks

yea NFL football..

yeah, slash, we are o.k. here.......DennisBassboss was directing that at me about another post, just a little dig, and i maybe deserved it........but this is probably as good a place as any for football.....

i got the printout for menu 756a results...13/13 rolled over to 12/13, there were 9 winners of $828......11/13 paid 42.87.....the last few years, each prize group was around 20-30,000 dollars, so this will get better as the season gets going...

i was a little surprised that only 6 home teams won; the jets lost and so did the giants, and on the new menu they are playing each other....i was a little surprised the see carolina win.....

i have this weeks' menu filled out, it looks like this....

am playing 4 triples, for 20.25., games 3,6,8,10...the others i've all got at home...miami,oakland,detroit,greenbay,tampabay,seattle....11 and 12 i've got as a tie...SD/HOUS and NO/SF, and STL/BUF i've got as a double, but will change that to BUF probably.......

thanks for the encouragement, combomaniac........

hey, slash, i might do what i did last year, which is to pick the three matches i am most unsure about, and then play them in all possibly ways, for 27 boards, $1.00 each (11singles,2doubles)...that way, i have a lock on 3 games, two more have doubles, and i'm worried only about nine.....have to think about that, take a look at the province on thursday,that's when they used to have the nfl stuff........

SLASH

Here goes nothing....

....well maybe 9 bucks.

1 Miami
2 Minnesota or Oakland
3 Chicago
4 St. Louis
5 Detroit
6 Tennessee
7 Greenbay
8 *Tripled*
9 Tampa Bay
10 Washington
11 Houston
12 New Orleans or San Francisco
13 *Tripled*

Didn't do much research on this pick, went on gut feelings(won $800.00 once doing it this way)

daleks

oakland came out swinging last year....regular season.....then faded for a while.......detroit i always don't pay them much attention...detroit teams can play good hockey, but their football doesn't always come through...

gut feelings can work wonders.......................i'll take a closer look tomorrow, thursday.............

SLASH

mmmmm....coffee!

Well its Thursday morning, sun is shining, birds are singing, wife and kids gone for the day, I have a nice cup of joe and a fresh Province paper. All I'm missing now is the Nfl predictions for this weekend:mad: . Looks like we'll have to wait till the regular season for those.:rolleyes:

daleks

thursday morning at 9:42 p.s.t.

just looked at the odds for the toto menu...(bclc told me once they get them from vegas)....and they seem to have gone down a bit....still,some match-ups have both teams at 2.00 or higher,,thinking it might be worth playing an oddset combo.....the odds for the CFL game, HAM at BC are the highest i've ever seen on oddset....9.85..5.10..1.05.....................might do a $2 throway and bet on HAM..................

gonna take a look at a few newspapers.....surely someone must be paying attention.......

daleks

friday,22, noon:thirty

staying with my 4 triples, and have the st louis/buffalo game as a home win now.........

hopefully, we will have a good season.....

SLASH

Here we go!

daleks said:
friday,22, noon:thirty

staying with my 4 triples, and have the st louis/buffalo game as a home win now.........

hopefully, we will have a good season.....

Staying with my picks, looks like were on the same page to a degree, good luck Daleks and will chat Sunday about outcome.:goodluck:

PRO LINE

NFL IS ON PRO LINE NOW....$$$$$

I MADE A LOT OF DOUGH LAST YEAR PLAYING POINT SPREAD..:agree:
THIS YEAR IF I HAVE TIME I'LL TRY TO POST SOME WINNERS BEFORE THE SUNDAYS GAMES...IF IT'S ALOUD LT.. ...

THE TIPPSTER ON THE FAN 590...SUNDAY AROUND 12:00 IS USUALLY GOOD FOR PICS ALSO...FOR THOSE WHO CARE!!!

daleks

the royal city....mmmmm....nelson calls itself that....

oakland did their usual and messed up at home, and the arizona game's last few minutes were embarassing....i just caught it on my wireless web cell phone, i'm sure i would have yelled had i been watching tv....so my standing now is one wrong, oakland........

can't make it on sunday, have limited pc internet access, in public places or friends', and this week-end is a party on hornby/denman, where all they are......

please post winners, yyeeaaaaahhhh team.....never did well on point spread, but have won 11/13 three times last year, once for $0.97 - bclc did pay out their minimum of a dollar - and twice for over $400.00.......

oddset i will occasionally get 3/4 playing the $8.00 combo, but it hardly pays, 'cause i tend to put a lock in at like 1.25 or something......if i feel really rangy this season i may try a $40.00, three for 6 combo................

Sidebar